Reviews for Count the Steps
The Reserved Reader chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
I remember reading the first chapter of this ages ago and I could have sworn I left a review. Oh well, better late than never.
The first chapter is one of my favorite takes on the Alcatraz battle. I liked how you had Logan treat Rogue differently than the others. It was the subtle hint of Rogan the scene needed had she not taken the cure.
I'm so happy you updated and I can't wait to read more. Please update soon!
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Oh please update soon! Im a sucker for a good Rogan story. I really like your take on the whole Alcatraz Island battle, and that you had Jimmy in the mix. It sort of makes sense to me that he would want to hang out with Rogue once he knew what her powers were, and that there needs to be a sort of little brother thing there.

But you kind of lost him in the second chapter. I know your description said these would be almost like a string of oneshots, but I think you have a good story in the making here, your characterizations are pretty spot on and I hope you continue this.

Don't get discouraged by the few number of reviews. They're all positive! Which means that we like it! Besides. The main thing is that you like it, otherwise you wouldn't be posting it, right? Us, the readers/reviewers.. we're just icing on the Rogan cake. xD

Please update the story soon, cause you've got us all waiting now. :)
Killin-time chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Gorgeous, hope to see more of this soon! Xx
FW Wandering chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
So is did Logan just take off again? They need to put a tracking chip in him while he's asleep. Just have Kitty phase it into him because it is ridiculous. And if Bobby is so upset about Rogue going to take the cure he should of gotten off his ass and done something. I do like the story.
SapphireMind chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Like it! Keep going :)
bellislefan chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
that was great. bobby should sod off, kitty hooks up with poityr and obviously rogan. look forward to the next chapter
velvetemr73 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Very nice story. Looking forward to reading more from you!
bellislefan chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
very good. hope to see the next chapter soon.
EverMindTheRuleOfThree chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Totally wicked.

T.T.F.N.

- iNkY
writer23 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I really like this story so far. This is a different perspective on the Alcatraz battle and it's aftermath from anything else I've read on this site. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

I think your characterizations are spot on thus far. I can't wait to read more!
desy chapter 1 . 6/2/2010