Reviews for Number Two
RPGgirl514 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
What a fantastic little story! You nailed the characters. Well done.
xBBx chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Hmmm, potential for an AU spinoff but good in its own also. Good work :)

BB
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I really liked this! I think you did a great job with such a unique pairing. Awesome work!
Esciam chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I like so much this oneshot... serously, Sam is a mistery, and in the part he says: "Who says I'm from this side?" and "I'm older than I look." I think: ┬┐Who is Sam Weiss for the author?"

So, great nad sorry for my horrible english...
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
GAH! I love this one too! Sam Weiss is such a big mystery, I always love to hear more about him. And I love that you bring up the idea that Altivia needs someone she can trust over here on our side. I mean, to pretend to be someone who looks like you, but is nothing like you, seems like a difficult thing. So I love that she can be herself with Sam. I also love that at first, she *hates* Olivia, unable to even call her anything but Blondie. But after she's heard the way people refer to our Olivia, she kinda warms up to her, feels pity for her. It's all very beautiful. OMG, I would love to read a sequel to this, or even a fully-fleshed out story. But that's probably just my lack of new Fringe episodes speaking. LOL.

Also, I noticed that you did an Alt!Charlie, and this one. Any chance you'd write a Walternate piece?
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wow. Simply put, wow. Absolutely wonderful execution of this idea; I came into it not sure that I'd like it, but goodness am I glad I read it. It seems to get Livernate (my name for the other 'Liv) perfectly, and Sam Weiss perfectly, and frankly... annoying as it is, it seems like a remarkably plausible thing to happen in the series. Mind you, I'd absolutely hate it if it did... and I have my theory about how the writers pay attention to silly little details like filming logistics when they write their plots... but I could, unfortunately, see it happening. Wonderful fic; thanks for writing it!

Lucy
lightning bug chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wow. This is amazing. Your Sam is perfectly weird and hilarious and I love how you wrote the other Olivia.
findingyouagain chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I love the story! It was an amazing way to incorparte Sam.
SoItGoes19 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
You write Sam's and Alt-Olivia's voices very well. I like this :)
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is an excellent story.

We need soo many more Sam Weiss fics here.

I think you've got him spot-on.

"Agent Dunham Number Two, huh?"

"But it seems you don't like alcohol. Guess you're not as badass as you look." Sam. Weiss. Knows. All.

"Why are you helping me, if you're from this side?"

"Who says I'm from this side?" Yes! JMO, I think Sam can travel anywhere, anytime.

"You're a good person. Definitely one of the few I know. If you told Ella you'd bring her back, I'm sure you'll keep your word." Bravo! Nice deja vu from Sam's conversation with Number One. Sam measures every word and knows how to get what he wants out of people, so it's no surprise this ends like it does.

Now, there are many ways Sam Weiss may play into the beginning of Season 3. Care to write some more fics with him?

This is going to the favorites.
EleaDeLune chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I love it !

I like Sam Weiss, he's weird but i like him ! It's the first story i read on this pairing... and it was relly great, so thanks a lot !

I love this Olivia with her "dangerous smile" Huhu !

It was perfect (again), you write well, and Olivia's feelings are so understandable...

Thanks again !