Reviews for Down
No-One-Important666 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
damn it! thats not fair u almost made me cry! i aslo got pissed at sir and made me want to jump into the story and beat the shit out of him! but im glad that ed and envy got to stay together so i'za happy X3
nikia chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
I wasn't expecting that, good job on this chapter. I just noticed that this is marked as complete, maybe you could write an epilogue showing Envy and Ed living together. If not it's perfect just the way it is and thank you for updating.
ChocoVanille chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Damn. That's such a sweet ending I almost cried. A little fast-paced, but I liked it. Great job on this story.
ChocoVanille chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Mpreg? Really? I hate Mpreg... oh well. You're a good writer, so I guess I can let it slide...just this once ;)
nikia chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
I really love this fic it gives of a creepy vibe. Poor Ed, Envy needs to get him and the baby out of there.
Relena chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Ed is pregnant?

(You should list MPreg as a warning in your summary)

Did sir do something to Ed's body to make that possible, or was he able to get pregnant before he was captured?

I have so many questions so I hope you won't abandon this fic.

I'm also really hoping that the baby is Envy's and that you don't kill off poor Ed.
Beccann chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
A little confuse on where you are going with this story... please up date soon so I may understand better
Muk0 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
this is AWESOME! Please update SOON!
sathreal chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
aww this one looked good why did you stop it?
Caitlin chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Awesome can't wait for next chapter!
SinfulNekoRose chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
SIR DESERVES TO DIE. D IN A FIRE. WITH INDIANS DANCING AROUND IT.

...sorry for the OC bashing and Capslock abuse there. :/

GREAT STORY. :D :D So wonderful and angsty! Can't wait for update! X3
sora12212 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
8D

I love you so much. IT'S AWESOME!

Ahh...Ed's pain...

I'm so sadistic, as for example, last night, at the sleepover, Lust was being blown up by Roy's fire alchemiy, and she was screaming in agony, and I started LAUGHING.

Lust: "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" *more screeching*

Me: *covers mouth* "Pphhtt..." *hand falls off* "HAHAHAAAAAHAAA! HAAA!" *covers face* "HAHAHAHAAA!"

Friend: "Uhh...sora...?"
sora12212 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow! That's very interesting! I mean, you don't have too much details when Sir...Thrusts...Yeah, so anyway! The parts other than the...scary parts, is GREAT! I have a little suggestion, I mean, I don't care about the...you know, if you wanted another punishment other than that, you could have Ed being shoved into a small room, with no food and water for days. Just a suggestion! But GREAT story otherwise! The ending was also very unique!

"Maybe mama will let him crack the eggs for the cake tonight…"

That was my favorite quote in the WHOLE story!
Chronometrist chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This is a really interesting story!

I hope you continue writing it! :3
ichigokazuki chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is quite good and interesting.

Keep up the great work!

Can't wait to read the next chapter