Reviews for Fragments
HyperCatnip chapter 13 . 8/28
RIP, nice fanfic. It was fun reading you, but your destiny is Middle Chapters Swamp.
HyperCatnip chapter 9 . 8/28
It is original, it is enjoyable, and grammar is only occasionally atrocious.
HyperCatnip chapter 4 . 8/27
Fanfic is good, grammar is atrocious.
HyperCatnip chapter 3 . 8/27
This chapter is awesome. The characters are alive! They are bright, vivid and expressive! IT is amazing!

Grammar still sucks, though.

Incomplete list of glaring mistakes:
* "too" instead of "to";
* "disbelieve" instead of "disbelief";
* "extend" instead of "extent";
* "of" instead of "off";
* "marked" instead of "market";
* "your" instead of "you".
HyperCatnip chapter 2 . 8/27
This looks promising. Or, its plot looks promising.
Its grammar is atrocious. Terrible. Awful.

You swap quite and quiet, dead and death, proof and prove, new and knew, the list goes on.

Automatic spellcheck is awful. Your grammar is terrible. You need beta-reader badly.
Sasayan chapter 1 . 8/22
Lmaoooo. This is awesome and I just love Sakura's badass character. I get that the three of them are from different worlds but what really caused them to go back at that time? So excited for the next chapter!
Spica75 chapter 12 . 8/7
Please come back and write more of this, its just far too awesome to not continue.
Zoanzon chapter 13 . 6/8
Come back and update this! PLEASE!
Zoanzon chapter 12 . 6/8
Knew it; I'm not a big 40K'er, but I knew of that Gods of Chaos, and this hinted a bit too much of Nurgle for it to be coincidence.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 4/12
i wonder when will they sit down and TALK!?
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Love this fic so far. Fantastic.
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I was really, really hoping Sakura had enough aura of booze to set Lee off, since he apparently can drunken master off of non-alcoholic sake.
ClickyPen chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Dang it. All the way through thirteen chapters, excited to see what's next...and it hasn't been updated in four years. I wanted to see Itachi and Sasuke meet up! I was so excited when Itachi finally showed up...
macdjord chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
Arrrrrg! Just when it was getting /good/. This needs to continue.
xDelta-Ha-chanx chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Bwahahahaha!

A little awkward the first chapter but the story really hits it's stride in the second chap.
I laughed so hard I was shaking.

Chuckles now onwards!