Reviews for Fragments
fanfics4fun chapter 1 . 6/13
This fic is fucking awesome! Why did all the good ones stop updating. The manga went to hell, and find a fic nowadays that doesn't incorporate the those failures anyway, is harder than it has any right to be. Why people insist on treating bullshit twists like gospel?! Finding a good time travel nowadays is practically impossible, and so I trun nce again, to a time when the canon was still brimming with potential and the fandom was vast. Before so many of the greats left the fandom, their stories unfinished or worse, overhauled those stories to fit with a bullshit canon.

When new fics get me down, I go back and reread the great fics of old.

I love this fic. I'm sad that it may never get an ending, but maybe it's better that way, who knows. Anyway, thanks for posting a story well done.
How are they going to get a scroll when all those genin dropped out, and against so many time travellers!? ... oh. They yoink one while running. Defies how most peggy sues do it.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 4/20
Tons of errors, a myriad of inconsistencies . . . this story needs a lot of work.
somethingrandom101 chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
good read too pass the time, makes me a bit introspective about Peggy Sue type time travel; for what it's worth, i'm sorry this story has apparently not worked out for you.
somethingrandom101 chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Good story so far, my only problem being your tendency to spell prove as proof. You might need a beta.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
This chapter, at least, is in need of proofreading.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Woot, cool!
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
I'm liking this a lot better now that the trio are all on the same page. Them messing with Kakashi is pretty funny.
HyperCatnip chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
RIP, nice fanfic. It was fun reading you, but your destiny is Middle Chapters Swamp.
HyperCatnip chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
It is original, it is enjoyable, and grammar is only occasionally atrocious.
HyperCatnip chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
Fanfic is good, grammar is atrocious.
HyperCatnip chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
This chapter is awesome. The characters are alive! They are bright, vivid and expressive! IT is amazing!

Grammar still sucks, though.

Incomplete list of glaring mistakes:
* "too" instead of "to";
* "disbelieve" instead of "disbelief";
* "extend" instead of "extent";
* "of" instead of "off";
* "marked" instead of "market";
* "your" instead of "you".
HyperCatnip chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
This looks promising. Or, its plot looks promising.
Its grammar is atrocious. Terrible. Awful.

You swap quite and quiet, dead and death, proof and prove, new and knew, the list goes on.

Automatic spellcheck is awful. Your grammar is terrible. You need beta-reader badly.
Sasayan chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Lmaoooo. This is awesome and I just love Sakura's badass character. I get that the three of them are from different worlds but what really caused them to go back at that time? So excited for the next chapter!
Spica75 chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
Please come back and write more of this, its just far too awesome to not continue.