Reviews for Fragments
a-d Pilot chapter 13 . 5/27
Yeah, I've thought that if infinite dimensions exist, messing with them is way past exceedingly dangerous.
Like flipping a coin numerous times and hoping it never comes up heads.
NatNicole chapter 13 . 4/15
Keeps on getting more an' more intriguing! :D
NatNicole chapter 11 . 4/15
AMAZING Chapter from start to finish! *grins*
An' I love your Kabuto!
NatNicole chapter 10 . 4/14
Holy shtick... *hugs poor Sakura*
*smirks at how exciting this story is*
*repeatedly bursts out laughing*
NatNicole chapter 9 . 4/14
*cackles throughout reading this Chapter*
NatNicole chapter 8 . 4/14
Lovely Chapter from start to finish! *glomps Sakura*
NatNicole chapter 6 . 4/14
*blinks back tears* Beautiful... Everything 'bout Sakura & then Sasuke in that scene? You're a GENIUS! *hugs Sakura* It all feels so REAL...
*with a Naruto grin, cheers Kakashi on in glee*
*glomps Sasuke at the end of his advice to lil Inari, grinning like Naruto again*
NatNicole chapter 5 . 4/14
*cackles at Kakashi's brain shutting down* Wow this Sakura is deliciously terrifying! I know I'll have nightmares thanks to her but everythin' she does in this from-start-finish just BRILLIANT story just makes me grin!
*smiles* I absolutely LOVE how Kakashi is dealing with the situation!
*jumps up & down, cheering in glee throughout Sakura & Naruto's AWESOME fight*
*glomps Sasuke for summing things up perfect*
NatNicole chapter 4 . 4/14
Dammit! I was so sure me giving my version of Sakura Zabuza's sword is an original idea...
EPIC Chapter from start to finish, though! *grin*
NatNicole chapter 3 . 4/14
*cackles like Anko throughout the modified Bell Test*
Your cool Team 7, their heartbreaking tale to Kakashi, & Team Gai are all beautifully written! Also, this Sasuke is a lot like mine except flirty; which I find hilarious. *smirks*
*cackles again at the conversation between Kakashi & 3rd Hokage*
NatNicole chapter 1 . 4/5
EPIC! You're a freakin' GENIUS & I can't stop grinning like Obito at this fic even though it's only the 1st Chapter! *glomps Team 7 trio*
Shieldage chapter 13 . 12/31/2016
Very nice. I hope Tsunade sends Zabuza and Haku out to settle the hexapod incursion now that the chunin exams are canceled and some of their usual major hitters are wrapped up with Madara. Excellent story, great amounts of hope and despair and therapy. I enjoyed the smoothness of Kakashi's assault on Gato. Heh, am surprised that Sakura made it this far without using her alcohol talent to do anything other than filter herself and Temari (although the practice may have helped her 'filter' battle Sasuke's infection) and intoxicate Lee - then again the hexapods are apparently resistant to poison which probably includes the alcohol-derived toxins Sakura has been building up...

Great bit on how killing intent works and how civilians can use it even without much conscious control over their chakra - also affirming that civilians do have chakra even in an undeveloped state may, hmmm, act as foreshadowing for how the memory incursion tends to affect them in an unfocused way...

So, am sort of reading that some people had their memories sent back, Naruto and the gang had their souls sent back and... Traveller-Kabuto was originally a demon in the "I am an Awakened soul that projects a physical body at will, bow before me you puny biological critters" sense so he wound up eating Meat-Kabuto's body on arrival?
fanfics4fun chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
This fic is fucking awesome! Why did all the good ones stop updating. The manga went to hell, and find a fic nowadays that doesn't incorporate the those failures anyway, is harder than it has any right to be. Why people insist on treating bullshit twists like gospel?! Finding a good time travel nowadays is practically impossible, and so I trun nce again, to a time when the canon was still brimming with potential and the fandom was vast. Before so many of the greats left the fandom, their stories unfinished or worse, overhauled those stories to fit with a bullshit canon.

When new fics get me down, I go back and reread the great fics of old.

I love this fic. I'm sad that it may never get an ending, but maybe it's better that way, who knows. Anyway, thanks for posting a story well done.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2016
How are they going to get a scroll when all those genin dropped out, and against so many time travellers!? ... oh. They yoink one while running. Defies how most peggy sues do it.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Tons of errors, a myriad of inconsistencies . . . this story needs a lot of work.