Reviews for Fragments
Zoanzon chapter 13 . 6/8
Come back and update this! PLEASE!
Zoanzon chapter 12 . 6/8
Knew it; I'm not a big 40K'er, but I knew of that Gods of Chaos, and this hinted a bit too much of Nurgle for it to be coincidence.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 4/12
i wonder when will they sit down and TALK!?
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Love this fic so far. Fantastic.
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I was really, really hoping Sakura had enough aura of booze to set Lee off, since he apparently can drunken master off of non-alcoholic sake.
ClickyPen chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Dang it. All the way through thirteen chapters, excited to see what's next...and it hasn't been updated in four years. I wanted to see Itachi and Sasuke meet up! I was so excited when Itachi finally showed up...
macdjord chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
Arrrrrg! Just when it was getting /good/. This needs to continue.
xDelta-Ha-chanx chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Bwahahahaha!

A little awkward the first chapter but the story really hits it's stride in the second chap.
I laughed so hard I was shaking.

Chuckles now onwards!
troyguffey chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
I'm really liking this story. WTF is with Kabuto?

Is it dead?
Antiguo chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
You know, this is one of my favorites fic of Naruto. Like People lie in the cynicism department and tragic background, but without leaving the kind, loving points of the series, the humor and without making the sociopaths (looking at you sakura) to over the top disturbed to the point of warping the thematic in a study of horror and philosophical conundrums.

Just a thing

Aren't Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto and the other travellers lusting over 12/13 year old kids. Sure, professional soldiers with the maturity of a 50 year old, war veteran of our world, but physiological kids. When you write (as with many fics with Naruto, Harry potter, Digimon and other that use kid protagonist) one imagine as if they were 18 year old or older, but they are, in the end kids.

Isn't that, by your american standards, kind of... pedo-ish.

I don't mind, because it's obvious that this assholes are anything but innocent, but how do you see this thematic in your fic and the rest of the naruto fics you had read? Honestly, I really want to hear your answer.

Well, that's all. I hope you had a great day and that someday in the future, you could continue this fic
RykOakwine chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
Found this story because it was in Less Wrong's favorites (author of the famous Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality fanfic).

Glad I read it, even if it's incomplete and abandoned. Author could use a proofreader, but the story's premise is really good, a step above the typical time travel story. The author does a decent job of introducing us to new characters, such as this story's versions of Sasuke and Sakura, the interpersonal dialogue and the character's interactions are well done also.

The only complaint is that in almost every spot in the story where a character would behave in an adult manner appropriate to a Rated M story, they pull back and behave as Rated T characters. They may mention subjects like sex (which is completely allowed in a rated PG-13 movie\Rated T fic, but they don't actually have sex, even "offscreen". Nor do they talk about, or think about, sexual activities they very well might have indulged in just out of curiosity of being in their younger, healthier, more vibrant, bodies.

As well the characters seem to have forgotten that ninja, even Genin, are actual adults, in the Elemental Nations, so they keep acting like they need to restrain their peers behaviors to what would be appropriate for 13 year old civilians (in other words, behavior appropriate for a Rated T fanfic).

Anyway, yeah, would have been a more interesting read if the characters had been behaving like the ages they are supposedly at, and such behavior would certainly be okay in a Rated R movie\Rated M fanfic. But, instead, its Rated T behavior, even offscreen.

A damn shame the story has been abandoned. It really had potential to stand out in the non-canon-storyline fanfics out there.

I'll click "follow", just in case. But I'm not optimistic.
Crystalzap chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
wow what a long story, I loved it though, it was entertaining to read. Though the different worlds and past selves made it more complicated that it maybe should have been.,. I'm glad Naruto is more or less cannon Naruto though the dark or really happy Narutos always seem wrong
Igornerd chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
Well, I hope for sure that you'll update this story one day.
It's a shame it has so many few reviews.

So, little Naruto is still inside Naruto's body...I hope to see some interaction between the two.
Does that mean that Sakura has the avenger-centered self inside him?
I can't even think of the horror of the younger Sakura, seeing her other's self memories...
Igor chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Temari is from a mirror universe...where I suppose Naruto was like the canon Gaara...
Ebisu has dreams of things he never saw...
And what about the Ichibi? Why did he choose to not come out to play?

"And hey! Temari's from the future too!"
Igor chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Kakashi's brain needs a reboot.
Of course the team use the opportunity for take off his mask.