Reviews for Fragments
Gogolu chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
Nice chapter.
Tiky3000 chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
I LOVE Temari! Now there's a girl with vision! I'm very curious as to how the battle will go as well. And what is up with Kabuto? He's actually kinda funny now.
Xon chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
I'm damn sure that Kabuto is from s/3582873/1/A_Different_Voice and is actually Xellos from Slayers (Sakura had Lina Inverse as a previous life).
Cooltony101neo chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
I hope you have Naruto use the sage energy next chapter, since it seems you had him forget about it
notBald chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
Naruto, the only sane man. LOL

Seems like this is headed towards total crack territory. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted :-)
Lousy Poet Automaton chapter 9 . 8/3/2010
Ehh? Why so few reviews for this? Bah, I don't get why it's always the utter crap fics that get 100s of reviews.

Anyway, this is pretty amusing. Could use a bit more detail in the environments, how fights affect the environment, descriptions of people when they interact (like say character A gropes character B, there's more immersion if you describe the smells, the textures, the way cloth moves over body parts, etc), that kind of thing.

I may have reviewed this before... not sure though.

Good luck with writing.
Meinos Kaen chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
Hmm... Interesting. And finally, someone forces Naruto to face his hormones. u.u
Gogolu chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
Epic.
Q chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
"maybe he should send them out to collect Tsunade right now. Let her deal with this before it was too late."

pure gold i love this story and can not wait to read more of it.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
"Rival the kyuubi" in killing intent? That is bullshit.

Maybe rival half the kyuubi, maybe, but you're making Sakura out to be a f*cking Goddess, and that seriously makes the entire story rather stupidly boring. And predictable. Even more so considering she's "exactly like the Kyuubi."

Especially with how the kids in the academy class aren't catatonic after taking that much killing intent from anybody. Orochimaru froze two above-average genin (really, the entire graduating class of Naruto's were the cream of the crop, for lack of a better term) with only his killing intent and a bit of chakra. The Rookie 9 would be catatonic seeing their own deaths over and over again, and the rest of them would just either go into a coma, or commit suicide, like Sasuke almost did when Zabuza and Kakashi were fighting in front of him.
guy chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
you made it quite clear that Naruto is the strongest of team 7, so i gotta ask...can he use Senjutsu as well or are you gonna leave it out since that would make him more badass then he already is?
kidloco chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
that take the cake!

i fucking loling hard of every thing had pass in good way i just love it! and the mindfuck! oh may i love it, temari and now ebusi who had the memory of naruto?

what next?

i just love it, i serious about it, now i understand the waiting, becuase always come cool

continue wiht the good job!
AngelForm chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
Now things get interesting.

Integrating AU verses via time travel? That leads to so many options.

Its even a good excuse to add some crossovers, or elements thereof.

As always the interaction is excellent.

My one complaint is Gaara being that impotent. Yes speed like that (although why Sakura would waste a charge on a mere threat escapes me) would get past his shield and he only puts up the armour when threatened but they then stood next to him with blades to his throat and the sand did nothing? Also he can probably survive a slit throat.

The Sexy No Jutsu scene was good, especially Shukaku’s decision.

Although I still find it rather hypercritical that a demon host who pretty much relies on supermoves claims there are no short cuts.
The 17th Immortal chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
…Wow! Now you're throwing in crossover universes, too! Can't say I particularly mind, though… (Aside from my obvious worry about the destabilizing nature of interdimensional boundaries, that is…)

Perhaps you might like to write a Naruto/Prince of Persia crossover one day? Y'know, just on its own, without the dimension-hopping aspect?
Karibanu chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
Ah, of the extras who could come back, Temari is a nice pick. Involved enough that she makes a difference, and minor enough that it doesn't turn into a rehash of some future fight with slightly more powers. Let's not have any really major people come back, there are plenty strong enough antagonists without any of them having any future knowledge.

My muse is supplying me with Naruto/Sakura/Temari three-ways at this point, that would be one *entirely* ( hilariously ) fucked up relation. He does deserve a little action - he's not a damn monk, Sasuke can't have it *all* - but he's crazy enough that they're about the only people so far who'd put up with him I think :P needs work, obviously.

Sasuke continues to amuse, I like this guy.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »