Reviews for All My Love
osa-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
"Almost, Maine", right?
Zanegar chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Soooooooo... nice idea you "Came Up With"...

Yeah not even gunna mess with you... This isn't cool... the least you could do is give credit where credit is due... You did NOT come up with this idea... This is a direct copy of Bag's of Love, a short play from Almost Maine. I would know, I've been IN this play. Heck... some of these lines are copy and pasted!...

My advice... Just say it's an adaptation... stop being a jerk...

Plagiarism... is not good.
A Human chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
ughhhh...so lame...grammatically incorrect, horrible storyline, too short...if this wasn't bb x rae i would have personally gone to your house and murdered you.
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Cool story. Liked the concept of the items being the love that they fell for one another.
Azraelean chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Yay Almost Maine. I was in the bar scene. Actors unite.
bubbajack chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
i liked this story but i gotta ask is this a one-shot? because it dosen't say complete so what's up? anyway loved the story keep on rockin dudette! :)
FallenUpStairs chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Okay so I read the summary first and I screamed, and not of happiness. Then I read the reviews and laughed as I read how people were saying how clever and original it was.

Personally I never like Almost Maine. So yeah I like how you adapted it to Teen Titans though...
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
aww
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I like! I like very much!
Treskttn chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I loved it! SOOOOOOO CUTE!
How-I-Lost-Your-Respect chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Very clever idea, and I like the discussion on the quantities of love. I found it intriguing that they went about it so nonchalantly.

Some parts were a bit trite and a bit of it didn't flow as well as it should have, but well executed for the most part.

HILYR
Amythest Rose chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Super cute, creative, and original great job. :)
raelover123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Aww that was cute. But you should consider different parrings for different viewers
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Clever idea for a story. :D

It just goes to show how much one love can really grown on a person and vice versa. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great idea for a story for future reads. ;)
Kitsune-Henna chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wow I gotta say that was pretty clever, and extremely cute. lol