Reviews for Lovely Lust
DJmiso chapter 1 . 6/21
myspace was still around in 2010? ew, i can’t even think about it. XD
vampygurl402 chapter 11 . 10/10/2018
Great story! Please do more danny phantom fics in future!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2018
This is good
dmonestime21 chapter 10 . 3/16/2018
I really can't stand Lancer
mariyplfe chapter 11 . 8/26/2017
Dear Maker! I haven't read something like that in like forever! Andraste's tits, this was amazing! You've got talent to describe feelings and to keep people hooked up onto the story. And Maker bless you, the plot twist! With Kwan, I mean. Brilliant! Andraste's knicker weasels, I'd read stories like that everyday. That was truly awesome and I am totally going to go read your other stories!

-Mariyplfe-
Dan chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
Eveything was good besides the last chapter not a fan of 11
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2016
-nightcrawler247- sorry not logged in
Three words
I love you!
This story rocks! Hey i have a challenge for you we are lacking in Gregoryxdanny pairings. Must be done and your perfect for the job!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
Nope! No... Nope. No. No. No. NO!
tjw242 chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Huh... Geez, I was so scared Sam would see the message then turn off Danny's alarm (and he'd keep sleeping since he was always up nights :P) but I'm glad they're going to meet *phew*
tjw242 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Yes, so glad Dash didn't wait, cuz I sure couldn't! Great start, very... Enticing.
Not Jeff chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
KWAN! Don't use my little Danny! Also, you haven't updated Date From Hell in years. Literally. So, don't think it'll pacify me as you use Kwan/Danny as a shiptease.
Not Jeff chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Is it so wrong that I kind of want Kwan to win? I mean, he's so, Kwan...
Saita the Kirin chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
The jury is back and its not quite as good as it could be sorry ' GUILTY!
Saita the Kirin chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Ok I don't know whether I like this yet or not meh I think the jury is still out on this one
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
OMG THAT WAS BOMB! You could make a sequel to see of dash actually gets him!