Reviews for Lovely Lust
tjw242 chapter 2 . 4/20
Huh... Geez, I was so scared Sam would see the message then turn off Danny's alarm (and he'd keep sleeping since he was always up nights :P) but I'm glad they're going to meet *phew*
tjw242 chapter 1 . 4/20
Yes, so glad Dash didn't wait, cuz I sure couldn't! Great start, very... Enticing.
Not Jeff chapter 8 . 1/14
KWAN! Don't use my little Danny! Also, you haven't updated Date From Hell in years. Literally. So, don't think it'll pacify me as you use Kwan/Danny as a shiptease.
Not Jeff chapter 5 . 1/14
Is it so wrong that I kind of want Kwan to win? I mean, he's so, Kwan...
sparkplug the fox chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
The jury is back and its not quite as good as it could be sorry ' GUILTY!
sparkplug the fox chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Ok I don't know whether I like this yet or not meh I think the jury is still out on this one
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
OMG THAT WAS BOMB! You could make a sequel to see of dash actually gets him!
Idk chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
I was hoping for a smut, lemon. I find nothing. not even a kiss. It should be rated T to be honset. I looked everywhere for stories like M but all of them contains kisses and wont show the lemons.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
You just punched me in the feels. Thanks for that xD
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
OMG you should like continue it! I like died of so much awww after the first two chapters! And the rest were so cute! Awwwww I wished I've noticed this story earlier! I love it so much I'm planning on reading it all again for the feels it gives!
KeefaMighty chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Ill admit I was thinking about twilight when Kwan pushed Danny behind him. Lol nice
defyingthegravity chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
Sobshysterically

DIS IS SO CUTE
Melmel Phase chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
I loved this. it was great and the twist at the end was fabulous. :3 I'm also quite torn between Kwan and Danny and the potential Swagger Bishie in this. I ADORE Dash and Danny together but Kwan is so sweet and perfect for Danny in this that it makes me change sides a little. A squeal for this would be INCREDIBLE! I definitely want to see where Danny and Kwan's relationship goes and if Dash actually gets Danny some day in the future
liannalikepotatoes chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
so Danny doesn't go ghost?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
I am so glad you wrote this too bad it ended though, Really enjoyed it thanks so much for writing it!