Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
jaimeblake chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I read the books and I loved how you changed stevie rae a little bit. Shes kind of annoying sometimes in the book haha But you made her character here really likeable. You should SOOO make a part two where rephiam becomes human. That would be beyond pimpin haha Awesome job : )
JustMissedTheMoon chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
wow! I absolutely love this! Very well done. I would really like a second part! :D
Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I loved it

plz write a second part D
Ur Sarcastic Bitch XD chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
whoa!
StarNoblePepper chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
please please please wright one where Rephiam is human. I loved this story!
VOLVO S60R chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
OMG that was awsome! I actually got scarred when darkness took form. That was without a dout the BEST Raphame / Stevie Rae story iv read yet! And about the whole should they have a physical relationship with each other I think they should. Except that I think that Raphame needs to stay in the form he's in. They need to deal with the physical difficultys they have, like he can't kiss her but she can sure as hell can kiss him as long as its not on the mouth and if you ask me there's a lot of things they can do if not kissing. I mean she just almost got raped and all so she might want it nice and slow or like completely different from how Darkness was gonna give it to her you know. and if Raphame is able to rape someone then he is also able to have nice sweet gentle sex ya know. Anyway just something to think about. BTW you have a new fan. Love your writing style.
hon chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I loved this story. I agree with you about stevie rae being annoying at times, but you made her bearable. I loved the intimacy between these two characters. You nailed it! Please continue on with their relationship.
ToraOkami101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I think you should make this into a whole side story :33 sorry but i love to mess with characters. I also think that it's would be neat to see how being human goes for Rephiam i mean come on not more flight? that's gotta be a neat thing to go over since they do go over how he feels about loosing his wings in the book :33 honestly i mess around with the characters all the time too so you have nothing to fear about that. I'm too full of ideas now XD oh well have fun with your witting I'll be stalking this for updates ;)

~TO~
HeartHoNey chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
i love the Stevie Rae in the actual story but i also really like what u did here

really do love what uve written and i rlly hope ud continue the chapters

hmm...Rephaim and Stevie Rae together...That'd be soo kooal XP
gypsymj chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
OMG I LUV! THIS STORY I LUV IT MORE THEN BURNED AND I LOVE THE STEVIE RAE IN THE STORY ANYWAY PLZ PLZ UPTADE WHEN YOU GET BACK GOD BLESS :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I loved it and i think it would be awesome for stevie rae and rephiam had a relationship filled with love and passion for each other and also a physical relationship. as for rephiam become humen that would be alright but it would cool if he was still half immortal just without the feathers and beak but his wings he should be able to keep them.
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
It's wonderful! I really think you should continue it!
sakurapris chapter 1 . 6/2/2010