Reviews for What Measure is a Navi
saphren chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
List's view on Navis actually is rather practical although different from most operators. I doubt Netto would allow Enzan to do a back-up
C. S. Stars chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Oh dear. :( poor Enzan.
C. S. Stars chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
It's a simple program. It's not independent or smart really. :(
C. S. Stars chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
List is an interesting girl. Lol, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
C. S. Stars chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Interesting. She doesn't see Navis as anything more than programs does she?
C. S. Stars chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Poor Enzan. :( I cried when Blues was taken. T-T
AlltheAces chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
AHA! I KNEW you weren't dead!

Ok, so I find List here to be a bearable character, if a little flat. Maybe next chapter you can give us some background on why she thinks that her version of netbattling is the best?

My impression is that she didn't tragically lose a netnavi. I believe that she was just being logical, and went with the most efficient route when developing her navis.

I would think that at the resolution of this story, she would come to see the benefits of emotional programming, but would still think that navis are better.

I like how you characterized Enzan, Netto, and Dr. Hikari. Good job with presenting the temptation of 'replacing' Blues.

In reference to when List decided to delete her 'corrupted' navi, wouldn't deleting the navi destroy the battle data it has accumulated?

I look forward to the continuation of this fic.
Lady of the Shire chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Gasp! It's Blues! No excuse me, Dark Blues. Now what will Enzan decide to do: will he load a back-up or continue to try retrieve the current incarnation of his friend? Also, if he does revert to a back-up, could that technically mean that he has given up on saving Blues?
Lady of the Shire chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
It appears as if Luc is nothing more than a medium to execute programs. Most likely, List did not even program in any sort of personality.
Lady of the Shire chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Ha! I knew it! There was definitely some sort of conflict between the operating styles of those two! Now that Nebula is aware of this new defense, perhaps that will extract some of their more...powerful members to investigate.
Lady of the Shire chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Interesting establishment of the new character! I think I sense somewhat of a conflict that will develop later with regards to how List referred to Luc, but I could be over-analyzing things...
Lady of the Shire chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I am looking forward to reading this story! I felt a growing uneasiness from Chaud's comment regarding the issue with . For all we know history might repeat itself again...or not!
krystalphoenix64 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
I really like how you've introduced List, brief and with little description, and I'm intrigued by how she stores her navi Luc and what Luc is like.

Definitely enjoying reading this (I've been re-watching recently) and I look forward to reading more!
Pomorama chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
EPIC! PLZ continue. PLEEEEASE!
I'm Luscious Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Looks rather interesting! Update soon!