Reviews for iDidn't Save Your Life, So Why Are You Still Here?
Professor CatEars chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
WHAT? I DONT GET, FREDDIE DIED! You could at least make sam or Freddie say that they love eachother, you know something with seddie... im sorry, Im just a huge fan of seddie...

OH and one more thing too...

CARLY I HOPE YOU BURN IN THE UNDERWORLD AND OTHER THINGS I CANT SAID THIS WEDSITES, TOO! bye-bye :)
sfbxfcb chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
Wonderful!
missweird101 chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
HOW DARE YOU I HATE YOU I LOVED THIS STORY UNTIL THE END! HOW COULDYOU DO THAT! I WILL NVER READ ANITHER STORY BY YOU EVER AGIAN!
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
Really really good I loved it It was so could I cried at the end so ad but the right thing to do.
LanternFan chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
Hmmmm

So Freddie was supposed to die that day, huh? Interesting...

OK, now you've got me intrigued. I'm curious to see where you take this one. I have a feeling that the mystery won't easily be unraveled.
DaydreamingSlytherin chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
spencer's overreacting just a smidge. poor sam and freddie
Seddielovergrl chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
Hhhhuuuuu? Freddie was met 2 die! Wow this is getting really amazing!
OurLittleCornerOfTheWorld chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
sorry I haven't been able to update recently but I will soon and also look out for a few new storys coming soon Camp Rock 2, Glee Upside Down and What Happens In The Class Stays In The Class
Mollie Dent chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
I think that Carly could of escaped and then be living with her grandparents.

Has Spencer told their Dad about Carly's death?
RainbowShaimbow chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Grrrr SPENCER! I can't believe you did that, that was the only thing you could remember ur sister by! Oh and thanks for the e-mail nice story :)
RainbowShaimbow chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Omg you totally need to update and I know tht Carly died in this story but Spencer is really being an a** sheesh no one knew it was coming but nice start hope you can update sooner or later:)