Reviews for Test Drive
Somehow, I don't feel guilty for those girls... That's my dark side... XD So cute! Mwhahaha. They end up together, and Clover gets her just desserts.
The Psyche of Azarath chapter 1 . 7/13
I would totally love for you to make a sequel
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 1 . 4/11
:O this story is awesome! a sequel would be fantastic if possible, anyways, Great job!
THEDragonsPRINCESS chapter 1 . 1/15
This is a really good story
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Very nice story! The murders in the beginning were especially interesting, mainly because of the girls you chose to be victims. But how will Scam go about Sam being his soul mate? Is he going to marry her (if there is a sequel)? Or just carry on as he normally does? And I have a feeling that the Michael Vale name was a reference to Michael Denev and Sheila Vale. Anyways, I loved the message your story conveyed! It's a real world thing that many girls tend to forget: Don't talk to strangers and don't get into their cars.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This is so awesome! I want more!
Eve chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I want a sequel! If you would write one I would probably be sent to heaven! XD
Medusa Illit chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Okay, another one your stories that I've fallen in love with.

And yes, a sequel would be amazing.
JBA chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Haha, good job Clover :P But a sequel would be great! :D
kieli13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Hello! loved the story especially the message that you put into it. It would be cool if you did make a sequel.

I don't think Clover would really be that cruel and take 'Sam's guy', she is a little boy crazy but not that much. I kind of want Clover to live and see what will happen if she told Sam about what type of guy Tim Scam really is and Sam would be conflicted on who to trust. That would be entertaining.

-great story nevertheless, it ended with a bang!
cellblockalice chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Ohmigosh! This story has everything! It has crime, romance, and a moral Iove it! I love how all your stories are so deep! Time perseptiOn of evil and good is incredibly realistic.
I'n a sence, what Scam said was true. The girls were asking for it. The people on the news, and just people I'n general say are always shocked and horrified when they say that a women (usually) got attacked or raped or whatever. And when does this happen? Almost always late at night, at club, and the girls are usually scantally clothed and just begging for a guys attention. The way they present and hold themselves is like an invitation for guys you know? I mean when you see a girl I'n a club with, like, basically NO clothes on what do you automatically think she's trying to do? The way these people dress and act screams out a message to everyone around them and that includes people with bad intent.
So what Sam said was, I'n a sence, true. The girls really were and are asking for something bad to happen
Now I am not judging, please don't get that idea. I hate it how everyday poeple, especially girls, are getting mugged and raped, i trully hate it and wish it didnt happen. But we all are given a free will to choose. And what we do with those choices are up to us. And as such we need to choose carefully and responsibly what we do to be carefull what we do, Does that make sence?
JBA chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Sequel pleeeeeeeease. Such a good story please continue it :)
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You really need to make a Clover sequel. If you did, that's awesome, because I haven't been on the TS archive in FF for a long time already. XD It was a long story, buf it was very entertaining, and for the Clover sequel... well, I'm a Clover fan, and I really do hope that she'll stay alive. Miraculously stay alive, that is, because I know Clover's personality, and she isn't THAT shallow. Her smart side should make an appearance in that sequel. See how she gets out of what she brought onto herself. It would be very interesting to know how you maneuver her personality through the story without breaking character. :)

Nice job. :D
Espionne chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Hello! Seeing as I recently wrote a character sketch on Tim Scam that used a few of the facts from your stories, it's only fair that I write a review. Let me just say this: if fanfiction could be published by mainstream publishers, I'd wager that you'd be looking at your own bound book right now (and the sales numbers would be through the roof). The reason why your stories are so popular is because they're like watching movies in written form. You have a way with words that's unmatched by even authors who have had their works published. Your choice of vocabulary is so rich that sometimes I forget this is a TS fanfic. :P

You have interesting theories about the nature of good and evil (i.e. what constitutes "good", and what constitutes "evil"), which always come up in your Scam/Sam stories - and that's why they're such a pleasure to read, because unlike the original show, you really make the readers think hard about these definitions. For example, even with Scam's repeated killings in this story, which would obviously be considered wrong according to the law, I oddly find myself rooting for him to do them - until he meets Sam. :) Even though it would be wrong, to him it is like righting a wrong. Your fics have really deep themes like this, so it's easy to see how people would get hooked on them.

To anyone reading this review, go read the story if you haven't already! You won't be disappointed.

P.S. Sorry if this sudden review comes across as stalker-ish, seeing as I've already read about 5 of your fics. :P But they're just too good to be missed!
z0ey chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
omg, this story is too good to be left alone! so can u pleasseee write a sequel.. it was soo awesome.. i love it when sam isnt a goody-goody spy.. i think in the next one clover should die because scam cant just let her live! that would be all wrong.. a really great story.. there should be more like this one :)