Reviews for To Fight Without Fists or Guns
MegumiTakani13 chapter 13 . 7/15
I'm not sure if I'm too late to comment but you have the most beautiful batb fiction I've read so finish it please! i'll have you know that i read your fiction in one sitting and that it's 230 am where i am...that's how hooked i was... i love love love Adam!
singertobe chapter 1 . 7/9
I really wish you would update. This is so good
singertobe chapter 13 . 5/25
Why no update?
my-spirit-animal-is-the-impala chapter 13 . 4/10
The heck did you stop after that?
Leopardheart44 chapter 13 . 3/5
Woah. Are you ever going to finish this story? I hope so because it's really good but I hate how it stops on a cliffhanger like that. Please keep going with this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
You killed Murrice!? Please update soon!
Kagome-Chan753 chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
Please update soon! Enjoying so far!
nandosqueen chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
I really liked the idea! I like that Belle is still the indipentant, strong woman she was in the movie, you really made it stick out. I hope you update soon, i can't wait for Belle and Adam to finally meet :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
PLEASE UODATE THIS FANFICTION AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!
Hathor-Aroha chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
So far, I'm enjoying this fic, and seeing where it's going to go. I've been looking for good BatB fics well worth my time to read, and this so far is one of them for me! I like the dialogue you had come up with to replace the mob song (I giggled a little at your A/N: "And to Belle's horror, they all began to sing, as if they'd all just finished viewing an episode of Glee!" Lol! :D)

I am curious now as to what will happen next with Prince Adam now returned to human, and walking through very cold, very frozen snow. And unlike a certain Disney queen from a certain 2013 Disney film, the cold is bound to bother him.

Also, I appreciate how you are able to write in the third person limited POV without jumping heads every other sentence, as I have seen in other fanfics elsewhere. It takes a certain amount of technique and skill to get a firm handle on this sort of narrative, and I feel you have definitely got a strong grasp on the 3rd person limited POV narration style. Good work!
Ilovethisstory chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE YS HANGING LIKE THAT!
The Writer Cookie chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
No! I need more! Please, please continue this story.
Fairy Princess Yuugi chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Hurry up and update. I can't wait till the next chapter to find out what happens to belle's dad and prince Adam if he gets belle
ray chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
i did not like this story at all, adam took too long to save bell and it didnt even have a happy ending im very disappointed
Wyomingbeast chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
Keep going please it's really good