Reviews for To Fight Without Fists or Guns
nandosqueen chapter 13 . 10/25
I really liked the idea! I like that Belle is still the indipentant, strong woman she was in the movie, you really made it stick out. I hope you update soon, i can't wait for Belle and Adam to finally meet :)
Hathor-Aroha chapter 3 . 8/2
So far, I'm enjoying this fic, and seeing where it's going to go. I've been looking for good BatB fics well worth my time to read, and this so far is one of them for me! I like the dialogue you had come up with to replace the mob song (I giggled a little at your A/N: "And to Belle's horror, they all began to sing, as if they'd all just finished viewing an episode of Glee!" Lol! :D)

I am curious now as to what will happen next with Prince Adam now returned to human, and walking through very cold, very frozen snow. And unlike a certain Disney queen from a certain 2013 Disney film, the cold is bound to bother him.

Also, I appreciate how you are able to write in the third person limited POV without jumping heads every other sentence, as I have seen in other fanfics elsewhere. It takes a certain amount of technique and skill to get a firm handle on this sort of narrative, and I feel you have definitely got a strong grasp on the 3rd person limited POV narration style. Good work!
Ilovethisstory chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
The Writer Cookie chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
No! I need more! Please, please continue this story.
Fairy Princess Yuugi chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Hurry up and update. I can't wait till the next chapter to find out what happens to belle's dad and prince Adam if he gets belle
ray chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
i did not like this story at all, adam took too long to save bell and it didnt even have a happy ending im very disappointed
Wyomingbeast chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
Keep going please it's really good
Lily chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
I can't believe you left it at a cliffhanger! Why is it whenever someone decides to stop writing a perfectly wonderful story, they leave it at a cliffhanger?!

Ah well. Great story, though, and if you ever decide to start it again, I'll certainly read it!
samfindingneverland chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
MAURICE CANNOT DIE. HE'S LIKE A DADDY TO ME. :'( I love your fanfic so much; it resulted being an excellent different way of the story.
candygirl28 chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Noooooooo I can't believe there is no more I was enjoying it so much
KiraTaichou chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
Please finish!
shieldmaiden19 chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
This is a great story! Please finish it! *begging on bended knee*
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
yingyanggirl chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
please update this great story!