Reviews for Homework follows Literary Lessons
Sibella chapter 1 . 1/19
So fun! My favorite tv conman presenting a report on my favorite literary conman. I so wish that they had cast Matt Bomer instead of Richard Coyle in the tv version.
tinyinara chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Aww! very cute :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hahahaha - Laughed myself silly when I realised what Neal's assignment was. Genius! Neither rain nor snow nor glom of nit...
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Not sure I get his one, but cute
vlwillis chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I haven't read the book you're referring to, but it sure sounds like it correlates to Neal's life in many ways! Interesting story!
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
pow! haha surprise meter
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I enjoyed for sharing.

JeanneZ84
Sharon chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Just had to comment on the fact that I agree with you about Kate. Don't like her, don't need her, and damn, but she isn't somehow going to make another appearance in season two. That is my biggest fear, that she DIDN'T die in the explosion.

Just had to laugh along with you!
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
*grin* Way to go. That was very sweet and an excellent follow-up to "Literary Lessons." :)
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Love this! And he could read "Making Money" for his next assignment... :-D
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I love how similar Moist & Neal are! *grins* They even both hate violence!

Anyway... in this, I like how Neal relates to Moist... and his observations & insights about the character.

Very cool.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
*grins* That was awesome! I love Neal.
cairistiona7 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Very intriguing... Neal's flashes of insight and brilliance tempered by uncertainty and longing-everything that makes Neal, Neal-are perfect, and you've caught the subtle twists of Peter's mind very well in this. Nothing like a bit of literature to hopefully help a young con really see himself. Well done!
Ultracape chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Maybe it's just too early in the morning for me to "get" all of this or maybe I'm just too old, however what I do get is very good and engaging enough that I'd like to know what I didn't get.

Why is Peter giving Neal reading assignments and testing him on the books?