Reviews for Poker Face
www chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
you should do a sequel it's awesome
deleted9 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I wish she did do that! It would have been great, good job with this!
starophie chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Yay Shelby! Victory is sweet )
silverstreakednight chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I applaud you for making a fanfic that is both realistic, and unique for I've yet to come across that describes Shelby's reaction if she so discovered what a heinous prank her dearly beloved Vocal Adrenaline dished out (I sort of wish a similar reaction would be mentioned before Regional, after all, no tigress would let another hurt her cubs... Secret or no secret...) It shows much potential though perhaps in the form of a sequel? Just saying... Either way, great fic, made me laugh and smile. Do take care and have a good one.
DarkestAngel11 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
That was really good! I think that you make a sequel to it.
Phases Of Obsession chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Yay! Revenge in the form of tickede off Vocal Adrenaline coach! I really liked this. Great job!
marinka4 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Are you planning on continuing this? It seems really good. I want to see what else is gonna happen.
Lime-Lover chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Love this so much! I 3 Shelby and I'm sure she would be so pissed if she found out what they did. Thank you for sharing this with us! :) Awesome writing.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was good! Make sure to continue!
frustratedwriter13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
that was awesome! I've been waiting for someone to write something like that. I like that Shelby punished her team. ha. I hope you continue this. :]
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Loved It!
lisali95 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was awaome, Momma Corcoran to the rescue! I was so mad at VA (but I still want them to win at regionals). Glad they are getting punished. Great story!:D
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Maybe it's not the best writing I've seen, but at least SOMEONE took the time to show a reaction from Shelby. I can imagine her enforcing a punishment like this. The smirk on my face feels good right about now. An adult needed to put those kids in their place.