Reviews for All Fall Down
Jubela chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Great story. Loved the friendship of the boys and your reference to your grandma sledding down the stairs. Thank you!
CornishGirl chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
This was wonderful! Very moving, and nice parallels between the young friends and the Winchester brothers.
Innnnaaactive chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Omg that ending was so sad yet cute I loved it!
Chipmunk94 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
This story is adorable. It made me tear up :) chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Beautiful second chapter and conclusion to this story. Just loved the story of Remy and Josiah and Remy refusing to leave his friend in death and love the fact that their friendship transcended the rules of the time. Perfect how Remy helped Dean get out of the rubble and find Sam and loved the conversation between them all, the spirits bond as brotherly as Sam and Dean's. Great that after Josiah was buried with Remy that they had one last fun toboggan slide down the stairs on the tin tray before going into the light together.
Great to hear that your story was based on something your grandmother told you about her doing that down the stairs as her mother was afraid of storms, it sounds like such fun. chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Great first chapter. A child spirit who somehow is at it's worst during storms, though don't think he is meaning to do what he does and two whumped Winchesters ... it doesn't get better than that!
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
This was a beautiful story! :)
mysteryc chapter 2 . 6/16/2011

I just wanted to say a short thank you very much for all of your stories. Especially this one make me grin all over my face - got me a big laugh of a coworker when she went into my office ;)

I love your stories and your writing style - so thx for all that fun while reading them!

Many greeting from Germany!

Rachelly chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I absolutely adore this story. I read it once and have been looking for it ever since! What a treat to find it again and be able to drop you a note! I love the characters! Of course Sam and Dean, but the two ghost boys are sweet! And the story line, just fascinating! Especially the part about your family history of thunderstorms. I love how you wove that into it! I loved the hurt/comfort...Dean hurt, then Sam. Dean buried and desperate to get to his little brother. And poor Sammy, trapped and hurt. I loved Dean's way with Sam, worried, concerned, and yet able to relates so well with the boys. The humor was perfect...everything was perfect! Thanks for sharing your talents with us! ~RAchelly
ccase13 chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I have read all your wonderful stories. I liked All Fall Down best of all, partly because I am a South Carolina native and partly because of the little boy ghosts.

I think you write the most interesting ghosts of all the writers I have tried. I look forward very much to any new stories you write. Thank-you for writting for us
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
This is a really sweet story. I loved these little ghosts and am so happy the Winchesters could give them peace. Throw in some hurt Sam and Dean and it's just perfect.
scootersmom chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
I loved this story! You do such a great job depicting the boys'characters that they seem so real. I love the stories about the boys before the thb changed them so much. The newest season seems to have their personalities completely switched from the beginning of the series! I hate how they make Sam seem so cold and uncaring now especially after facing down Lucifer and saving the world! Hopefully, the shows will improve over time this season, but I am beginning to wonder! Don't they know we all love to see them together and caring about each other? AnywaY, that is why your stories are so wonderful! I can read and enjoy Sam and Dean as they were really meant to be! Thanks for that!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
great chapter. :_)
ImpalaBabe chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Oh what a nice story. Was really a pleasure to read it. Great plot and very well written. Easy to read and in the end, I shed some tears, cause it was sweet and heartwarming.

Thanks for sharing.

DiniK chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
i liked this story very much. its kinda nicely light hearted, despite the slavery theme. and the friendly ghosts and their friendship were refreshing. great written and i too would kinda like that sledding on the stairs ;)

wonderful story, wonderfully written!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »