Reviews for All Fall Down
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This could have been the most evil cliffie of all time - the fact that I can go immediately to chapter two is simply proof positive that you are truly a good person... and BTW? Having a lovely thunderstorm here while reading this - and loving it so far! I mean you started with running wet Dean...
apieceofcake chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Lovely story! Enjoyed, thank you :-)
bb1028 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Loved this, and Remy and Josiah's story. Really great :)
adder574 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I love Dean's soft side, that doesn't exist. ;) This was a great story and I liked that the ghosts weren't evil. Thanks for posting this.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Again in your awesomeness you have posted a whole story at once. You are making my wait at Subaru (my outback's getting it's first oil change) much more enjoyable than it should be.

On to the second exciting chapter. Your first had very vivid detail. Felt like I was there :-)
TraSan chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Take it from a woman of experience, it may not make the gratifying noise a tin tray does, but you can tobaggan down the stairs on a nylon sleeping bag!

Of course, if you're over thirty, sledding takes on more risk. :)

I really loved this story. You were right. It was more hopeful, lighter, and yet contained all the supernatural goodness, h/c, and mystery that I enjoy!

Excellent job, Sculls. Just excellent.
masondixon chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Thanks for sharing this story with us. So nice to have "good" ghosts once in a while, even though it was sad that is was children. But, you were able to throw in some equal-opportunity-whumping for both boys and have a happy ending for the two little ghosts.

Nice to be able to smile at the end of a SN story :)

Thank You.
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
LOL - first of all, I love how you state at the beginning it's a more hopeful story and by the end of the chapter have the brothers buried under two feet of rubble. Hee.

Exciting start with the hurricane, the ghost and the mutual whumppage!

Moving on to chapter 2.
Medusa -the writer chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I loved this story. A really good ghost hunt and some Limp!Sam for good measure! :0)
annie chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
What a wonderful story of love and friendship! I can't think of more to say than that your story was terrific.
hotshow chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
This was a great story. I really enjoyed reading it.

I'm looking forward to your next story - maybe set in season 1?

Thank you.
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Last scene with the two little boys made me wibble. Great stuff.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4