Reviews for Selfish
weird but I love it :)
lunaatje123 chapter 7 . 2/5
I'm glad I stuck with this, even though after chapter 2, I was wondering whether it would be worth my time to finish this story. The first few chapters were, to be honest, an incoherent mess, barely managing to communicate the essentials to follow what was going on. But you managed to pull the pieces together towards the end and make a decent ending out of it, so kudos for that, even if the whole thing could have been better executed.
I really liked the idea behind your plot, the premise the story was build on, though, and your writing (on a technical spelling/grammatical level) was decent. So in the end, I did stick with it, and I did enjoy the last few chapters. So, at the very least, thank you for the effort you put in.
lunaatje123 chapter 2 . 2/5
I'm pretty sure the song "What have you done" is by Within Temptation, not Nightwish XD
Kai19 chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
I had no idea that this had finally been completed! Such an awesome story and ending, though I do wish there had been some more closure in regards to if Harry left (perhaps to return to Japan), but if nothing else, your ending leaves everything open to the reader's own imagination! ((Take that, JKR! Epilogues aren't always needed!)) Anyway, I absolutely LOVED this story and was thrilled to see that it had finally been completed.. so awesome! Thanks so much for writing it!
Paxloria chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
This story is very different from what I'm used to, But I have to admit that it turned out to be pretty good!
Paxloria chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
They deserve to feel as bad as Harry can make them.

Ahh, so it IS the reincarnation of Rukia's brother.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I know BLEACH... but even so, I can't tell who is who (they both have green eyes) or who was who.
was Harry Rukia's brother in a former life?
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Yaaaaay Muramasa is still a dick though, aha.
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Uwaaaaa... pretty decent work here. I liked it.
...ehh. Dumbledore frustrates me, and Voldyshorts is a moron. :P
But nice work. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Pft. He sure told them. :P
I like this story. neat work. :D
LadyTeldra chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
I love you. I will go out and buy you a diamond ring right now if you'll marry me. You officially took one of my favorite side characters mixed him into a crossover as a main character and made him very very... *coughs* Enjoyable.

However it is far past any reasonable hour of consciousness. -winces- Technically it was last that when I started, now its an unholy hour to be awake. Oh well. It was totally worth it.
Merula Aeolus chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Absolutely Brilliant! Ever thought of making a Sequel? I have some ideas if you're interested.
ELinkA chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
"What have you done" is the song by Within Temptation, not Nightwish
Sillage chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Not to nitpick, but Sinistra is Hogwarts' Astronomy professor, whereas Vector - who, I'm pretty sure, is a guy - teaches Arithmancy. The witch who teaches Ancient Runes is called Bathsheda Babbling. As for Walburga's husband, Sirius and Regulus' dad, he was called Orion Black, not Cygnus Black.