Reviews for Selfish
Hainbuche chapter 7 . 6/16
wow, dass war mal anders; aber ich mochte diese entwicklung, wirklich. lg hayne
LunarisDraconis chapter 7 . 3/6
that was nice
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
Will Harry end up taking all his money and just disappearing since he is considered a muggle? Hopefully he will have a chance to have a happy life now
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Bet Voldemort and the others are in for a big surprise. Wonder how Dumbledore and the others will react when Harry shows up and when they find out what he did to Kreacher and the portrait
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
Guess he really did lose his magic or is it just completely locked away until he needs it again? I am glad that he loves Muramasa and is loved back.
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Looks like Snape is the only one that did not break his trust or expectations. Does he truly have no magic or is he hiding it.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
did they really think that he would just forgive what they put him through?
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
So will Harry help them or will he abandon them like they did to him.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
So will Muramasa help him to escape and will they try to find him again
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
weird but I love it :)
lunaatje123 chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
I'm glad I stuck with this, even though after chapter 2, I was wondering whether it would be worth my time to finish this story. The first few chapters were, to be honest, an incoherent mess, barely managing to communicate the essentials to follow what was going on. But you managed to pull the pieces together towards the end and make a decent ending out of it, so kudos for that, even if the whole thing could have been better executed.
I really liked the idea behind your plot, the premise the story was build on, though, and your writing (on a technical spelling/grammatical level) was decent. So in the end, I did stick with it, and I did enjoy the last few chapters. So, at the very least, thank you for the effort you put in.
lunaatje123 chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
I'm pretty sure the song "What have you done" is by Within Temptation, not Nightwish XD
Kai19 chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
I had no idea that this had finally been completed! Such an awesome story and ending, though I do wish there had been some more closure in regards to if Harry left (perhaps to return to Japan), but if nothing else, your ending leaves everything open to the reader's own imagination! ((Take that, JKR! Epilogues aren't always needed!)) Anyway, I absolutely LOVED this story and was thrilled to see that it had finally been completed.. so awesome! Thanks so much for writing it!
Paxloria chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
This story is very different from what I'm used to, But I have to admit that it turned out to be pretty good!
Paxloria chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
They deserve to feel as bad as Harry can make them.

Ahh, so it IS the reincarnation of Rukia's brother.