Reviews for Obsession
Secret.Identities chapter 22 . 5/20
AND YOU LEFT IT AT THAT?
;_;
That fight scene was amazing though... seriously. It kept me on edge and pumping adrenaline.

Butbutbutbutbutbut It's only one chapter left! The finale! Can't you finish it? D:
I mean there's still the reaction to the fight... comparing with the world tournament... and the DANCE!

I hope you do come back to end it! Thanks for the awesommmme read!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/1/2015
Great read but where is the final chapter?
FlameDragon14 chapter 22 . 10/30/2015
This is an absolutely fantastic story. I love how you allowed both father and daughter to learn these new techniques and such a great showing. I've always thought Hercule had potential if given the right teacher and motivation. He did after all win his first WMAT fairly, at least I think he did... Anyway, hope to see more great Dragonball Z stories, and hope you get around to loading up the last chapter of this one. Your so close to completing this story that it would be a real crime to leave it like this.
RedRoseGrave chapter 22 . 10/7/2015
Excited to read the next chapter :) Love the story idea
gabelou1991 chapter 22 . 6/24/2015
J'aime c'est bien ecrit et c'est de bonnes histoire.
LegendOfTomorrow chapter 22 . 4/19/2015
Where the hell is it! Unless you have died, why couldn't you have finished it out!
LightningFireZC chapter 22 . 4/18/2015
So awesome, everything has been sooo cool we need that final chapter
Engel2092 chapter 22 . 3/23/2015
how does the story end?
crazzyredhead chapter 22 . 1/30/2015
i hope you update this again soon please keep it up and looking forward to an update again soon
Mr.Son chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
What happened to the next chapter
Swimmy D chapter 22 . 12/1/2014
Ahh what's the ending! Please update.
Kiwi chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Pleaseeeeee! I know you are still active, because you've been updating "Unexpected Lessons", which is awesome if I say so, but you can't leave out the dance here! Just one more chapter, I know you can do it! I love your stories, I can never predict which way they will be going and the dialogs are hilarious!
RapingBagels chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
UPDATE PLEASE there is literally only 1 chapter left just get it done soon
BaltaineShadow chapter 22 . 6/4/2014
Come on! You have, HAVE to update!
The dance is missing! And the wish! And the conclusion with the dragonball tattoos!
Don't leave us poor, innocent readers hanging like this! T_T

This story is way, way too good to abandon it...!

Please update!
Greetings,
Baltaine
Guest chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Gohan has been to a hospital. After the sayans came