Reviews for Eternal Paradox
Underwater Dreaming chapter 16 . 5/28/2016
Hard to believe this finished in 2012. I can still remember when you'd only just published chapter 20- and eagerly awaiting the next chapter each time. Then crying, at the very very end. :(
Guest chapter 41 . 3/6/2016
Kind of a bittersweet ending. but I like it. It was the logical conclusion.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/5/2016
...Lloyd sure have a lot of nice friends !
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2016
Annnnnd that basically what happens when the level 255 hero from the future and thethe dark, mysterious, badass and moody level 7 mercenary who's actually a spy interact. Kratos is moody, too much moody and while he's competent, he's nothing compared to the much nicer and stronger Lloyd. And Lloyd have to pick up the pieces.

This chapter fascinate me and must be my favorite of the lot.
the bird of the chapel chapter 26 . 9/14/2014
Ah geez. I was worried it's his relationship with Kratos that's going to ruin this but it might be with Colette...
the bird of the chapel chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
...LLOYD, WATCH OUT FOR THE AFFECTION LEVELS DAMN IT.
the bird of the chapel chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
This was an amazing chapter! Loved reading through it 3 I'm learning and having fun.
the bird of the chapel chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
LLOYD, TAKE GOOD CARE OF THE AFFECTION LEVEL GEEZ.
Nandeenah chapter 41 . 8/3/2014
Great story! I finished it in a few days, couldn't stop myself from reading. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read what happened to Sheena and Kratos! So many tears :'( But I liked the ending.
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 41 . 4/15/2014
Thanks for another great read. Read this cover to cover in a whole day. Loved it all, especially the fluff. You have a real talent for keeping everyone in character also.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 41 . 3/15/2014
I've gotta say that was a great way to end it. I read this story all in one night and it pretty much ripped me apart the entire time, especially what you did with Kratos near the end!

All in all, awesome...I just wish time was still changed a little so Kratos wouldn't end up on the comet, even in the normal timeline...
benenator chapter 41 . 2/8/2014
I'm a sucker for time-travel stories, I really like ToS, and Lloyd isn't overpowerful. Favorited, and I'm putting it on TVTropes' Fanfic Recs page.
Kyu-Momo chapter 41 . 9/17/2013
That was amazing!

Awesome job! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
Don't apologize for the fluff! NEVER apologize for the FLUFF! :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
"talk about out of the frying pan and into the fireā€¦ Goddess, now I sound like Yuan."
...uh Lloyd.. did you REALLY just mumble that in front of Mr. Angel hearing Kratos? o.0

Silly Lloyd. :)