Reviews for Moments of Dysfunction
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I'm speechless.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
yay! slightly happy ending :)
ebonypol chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
aww this was amazing and i could see all of it happen as if in the manga. thanks for the great read
La Rosa del Desierto chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
This was wonderful. It really tugs at the heartstrings. Thank you for sharing this. :)
mabidiso chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Well done! Gorgeous snippets. Your characters are beautiful.
toboldlyfangirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Aww, this was just so sweet! I loved it!
TheWaffleMonster chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
GAH! Again, awesome!

Favorite line: The answer, screamed across a large, cavernous room with the sort of rage and defiance that only a teenage boy could express, convinced Ryuuken that, as well as he knew Uryuu (much better than the boy suspected), there were some times when he felt he did not know his son at all.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is so good. I thought the ending was 'sweet' in an appropriately repressed fashion. A big Four out of five.
Dagger-Wielding Gorilla chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I couldn't read past the first drabble. I don't think that Ryuken and his wife were ever friends with the Kurosakis. Lame!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
loved it.
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I think I mentioned this in another review, but this is my favorite Ishida family fic from you; I loved every bit of it. The undercurrents running through the entire piece is brilliant, and the atmosphere you created is stunning. The bittersweet FEEL is gorgeous. I especially loved 13; you portrayed the complexity of Ryuuken's feelings wonderfully.

I read this out to my sister; she agreed that it is beautiful.

Thank you ever so much for sharing this.
IOTR chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Why are you so good at writing these two? Honestly, you have so many stories of them and yet they're all different and show all these sides and depths of their relationship :)
Shinoburedo chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I really like it. You pictured the sdysfunctional father/son relationship very well, although I think you missed something: how Ryuuken is disappointed (somehow, and he had already said it) in Uryuu. But that doesn't take away the beauty of it at all, and the ending is marvellously well-thought.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Wow... I can't tell you how much I absolutely ADORED this fic. I think this is one of the best Ryuuken/Ishida father-son fics I've ever read. I always love reading about their dynamic, and you did a lovely job with this. Great work!
Hana Ishida chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Beautiful. Just spectacularly beautiful. You really showed thier father/son relationship as it should be showed. And it really just showed how much Ryuken deeply cares for his son, no matter what he says and does. *sniffs* Wonderful.