Reviews for Interdimensional Toothpaste
yamiduke13 chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Oh wow. I have laughed so hard through this haha. You did a fantastic job with it so far. I am so looking forward to more because this has made my day.
Inflamora Notoris chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I wanna see more!
PurpleSnows chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Oh my god! This is hilarious! 'The Fudgeman' xDD. I think you killed me with laughter. Can't wait for the next update!
WolfDarkfur chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Oh My God this is weird. But brilliant, how did you come up with this? It's genius, hilarious, and somewhat disturbing. Love it. Please update.
Jenna Linda chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Oh dear merlin I don't think I've ever laughed so much in a fanfic! Fantastic, so beyond weird. Maybe you could do a reality which has a really gay harry (perhaps with malfoy or someone)
KaySnap55 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
This is fucking brilliant. I luv it lol
Lalana-chan chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Can't wait for your next update. Here's a few ideas.

Have him end up in a gender bent dimension: all males in original Harry's dimension are girls, all girls are guys, with mostly the same personalities.

have him end up in a dimension where that Harry is gay, and in a relationship/is a clubber/is sex crazed but with a good personality and standards.

have him end up in a dimension where Muggle sci fi ideas are considered socially accepted: odd colors of skin/hair/eyes, extra appendages like tails and wings, semi permanent transfigurations kinda like a Metamorphmagus, but broader.
Silverfox588 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Oh my god that is hilarious. I love it.
anotherbuskitten chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
No idea what you could use for things for Harry to land in, but please update soon. Great story!
Sylkie chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
LMAO! Brilliant fic, last chappie was slightly scary. :)
LittleOne94 chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
loved it :) he could find himself in worlds where he's with different guy partners?
Lireach chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
I would agree, no reality deserves horror as terrifying and scarring as that. Strangely enough, one of my first ideas was a world where the wizarding world becomes obsessed with pokemon, and the second one had something to do with Sailor Moon, where the wands are ridiculous and have awfully plasticy sheens to them. The third thing I thought was, oh gods no, what the hell is wrong with me. Sooo... Out of curiosity, is this slash or no?
Azure-x-Roze chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Hilarious story so far! I especially love the fact it's all because of some dimension-hopping toothpaste.

I think it'd be interesting to have Harry hop into a world where they're all muggles. Or one where Riddle's good and Dumbledore's not? Maybe even one with a wild and party-loving Hermione? That one would be so funny!

Looking forward to the next update, where ever you plan to put him.

Azure
sakura oni chi chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
This is awsome . a very unique twist on a harry dimension hopping plot . I likey likey . and as an idea, I wonder what would happen if your harry meet Mr. Black from Rorschach's Blot's story Make a Wish . or meet a harry from a diffrent dimension all together, like a harry who grew up in america or japan or even from a manga or two like soul society or artamis
Emotional-Hikari chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
OMG! This is so fing HILAROUS! I dearly hope to see more in the future :D And I wanna know what kind of "makeover" that dimension's Bill gave Harry XDD

*shudders* the image of Fudge and crew... the horrors...