Reviews for Reflections
BellaPur chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh just darling!
Hayley chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
That was absolutely adorable without too much mush, a perfect balance:) great piece of writing, i loved it x
Akt5us chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This was very sweet! :)
Screaming Faeries chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Lovely! I liked the idea of Andromeda being engaged to Lucius first, it certainly gave Narcissa and himself a reason to come together. Brilliant work!
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Awww very sweet. I love how they fell in love with each other slowly and then they got married. Great job! :D
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Sweet, I enjoyed it very much.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I can't review The Different Weasley, having already reviewed it, so I shall review this instead :)

I really, really like this. It's really good...and you really manage to get inside Narcissa's head. It's a special skill of yours, and it makes your stories that much better.
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
It was nice. I liked how you included a "How this happened" as opposed to just a sudden kiss in the rain. it was a nice change in pace. Nice story :)
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Really beautiful and very well written. Lucius was such a gentleman. I like how you made him know loads about her when she knew hardly anything about him.
myppe chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I liked it...it was nice
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
lol, nice. Very slytherin.
Rosa Le Barge chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
aww thats a cute ending!
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Awww, this is really sweet! I love how you showed the different stages of their relationship. Great job!

You're writing has improved so much from those older fics that I've read of yours. I really enjoyed this.

-Morghen
xxArtemisxFowlxx chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Aww, that was cute :3 I loved it! Great job :]

-Jackie
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Very good job. This was really interesting. I like how you showed their relationship over a few years. I like that he knew so much about her.