Reviews for Captain Tightpants
The Buzz chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is brilliant and now I have a stupid smile on my face. Thanks for sharing!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Lol! Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
BAWAHAHAHAHA! Doc, I need to borrow your pants. XDXD LOVE!
gnbrules chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Priceless. :)
catko chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Ah, this is so clever, and a "forgotten scene." Love it! I'm in this community at LJ where we have to pick a fic by our fave author, and I'm picking this one. :)
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Yes. Absolutely.
Emily chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This story is onlyt a few hundred words long, but I smiled - and laughed - all the way through! Very nicely done, and I love the way you have Mal's POV set up so well D Fabulous!
The Fishkeeper chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Hilarious! Character dialogue and everything.
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Haha! I love that! Last line is the most important and hilarious! Perfect :)

Ultra
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Very funny premise (although Mal's a bit taller than Simon, but that's a minor quibble). I could hear the characters delivering their lines perfectly. You have a great ear for dialogue. Really liked the reference to "hauling two tons of dress-shaped cotton candy down the street" - I'll bet that's exactly the way Mal saw it. And the detail about him reminding Kaylee to clean the grease from her nails. I agree with Jane0904 - if Kaylee had known she was going to the ball with Simon's pants, she would have been even more over the moon!
jane0904 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Oh, I like it. And if only Kaylee had known she was going on a date with Simon's pants ... she would have squee'd even louder than she did!
Haninator chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Holy crap, this is SHINY! :D I never wouldda thought of this sorta thing. XD Borrowin' the doc's pants... XD That's epic!
bookwormdaisy chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
*pff* *heehee!* I love it. I tried not to laugh while reading this, but I definitely failed.
CalmintheChaos chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
"Doc. Got a favour to ask... need to borrow your pants."

Great ending line! This one made me smile! Nice work, as always ;)
Luxuride chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
*dies laughing*

I know I pretty much review every Mal/Kaylee fic that you write, but I have to. I love your little ficlets - short, sweet, and to the point, but not lacking in the awesomeness.

I'm fairly certain that I'll never look at Shindig the same way again. Very much a feasible theory.

Thank you for a hilarious read. :)