Reviews for Super Robot Taisen S
thedarkpokemaster chapter 32 . 1/28
well what a chapter and now Lacus as shown up oh boy why do I get the feeling that something bad is going to happen
Dancou-Maryuu chapter 32 . 1/28
"...and Junk Guild will probably be on top of Giganos' shit list!"

I don't think that that's what you intended to write. It's rather humorous though.

Don't feel bad. I've seen the writer of a very good Gundam fic call the Quebeley "incest-like" (he/she was trying to say "insect-like"
EmperorDraco7 chapter 32 . 1/27
Wow, that is a pretty cool chapter and it was good to see Kira interacting with Lowe onboard the Archangel, also surprised that the GINN LRRT wasn't shown before the recovery of Lacus' lifepod then again, Lowe briefly defending the Eternal from an EA ship (eventually convincing them that the Silverwind wasn't really an enemy ZAFT vessel) long enough for the lifepod to be launched wasn't shown either but still, a great job on this chapter and I wonder who this reinforcements is and hope to see the Duel getting its Assault Shroud as well. Anyway hope to see more very soon.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 31 . 10/31/2013
wow this was a good chapter Lily I so can't wait for more.
balkj06 chapter 31 . 10/31/2013
Nice Battle, Akito's fight with Nicol was cool
MWkillkenny84 chapter 31 . 10/30/2013
Bel capitolo e bella battaglia...
Spero di vederne altre in futuro!
Voto: 10
EmperorDraco7 chapter 31 . 10/30/2013
Great battle, epic as hell especially with a mix of some of the best mechas ever to be in anime even loved that Fiona is the only other person besides Kira to be able to face Athrun on even ground and the fight with Lowe and Shiho was cool too as well as Akito's fight with Nicol.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 30 . 9/12/2013
Whoa Lily a sweet chapter here
EmperorDraco7 chapter 30 . 9/11/2013
Pretty good job with the chapter, it was cool to see the confrontation that Kain and Linda had with Meio as well as the possibility of Linda falling in love with Kain. Plus the battle itself is really starting to heat up, hope that there will be more of it soon, maybe a confrontation between Athrun and Kira as well.
Pega-Rider chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow. I wonder how the story will work, and I'm looking forward on how the story's progress. Nice selection of series!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 29 . 7/22/2013
whoa cool update chapter lily things look like they are moving along very well.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 29 . 7/20/2013
Bel capitolo.
DEVO iniziare ad aver pietà di Giganos oppure posso mettermi a ridere alla faccia delle loro sfortune?
Voto: 10
EmperorDraco7 chapter 29 . 7/20/2013
Great chapter, I really enjoyed the brief conversation between Linda and her brother the most in fact, I even dig the beginning having the HOME and its crew appearing in the main story as well as the Archangel and the Nadesico entering battle together in the end, bet the next chapter will prove epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is my first time reading this so sorry if something sound odd. First, BEST INTRO TO A SRW FIC EVER! It brings to mind the opening of Alpha Gaiden in that it recaps the previous events of the heros. I look firward to more. Now for my signature. Write on maestro, and let the good works continue.
Drgyen chapter 28 . 5/30/2013
I understand the pair up between Gear Fighter Dendoh and Gundam SEED: both series were created by the same creators. Bonus points for that.

And the appearance of Archangel and their separation from the Idaho is causing the story to becoming overlap with SRT Zero. I don't supposed how the Idaho was captured would be explain in Zero then? Makes more sense that SRT Zero is serving as a "complementary" to what's going around in the universe while SRT-S is more focus on Fiona and her friends from their point of views.