Reviews for Super Robot Taisen S
Dusk Mind chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Loved this chapter. It was indeed a very Super Robot Wars-esque chapter. The way you are handling both routes is also very impressive, even thought I think it is a little weird to have it so early (but thats just me).

The wat you are handling things is also very interesting, and the fact that you are basically using after seasons is also quite unique.

Great job, cant wait to see how everything turns out.
Dusk Mind chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
The protagonist resembles Ibis froom SRWOG a lot; both physically and story-wise. But you are trying to give your own spice to the things, so thats good. Cant wai to see what happens next.
19Gaspar90 chapter 34 . 8/26/2014
Wow! Awesome chapter!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 35 . 8/23/2014
Damn a sweet chapter Lily was well worth the wait and happy Flay as changed wish others knew that she could as well.
ZeroMiles chapter 35 . 8/22/2014
Ok, not sure how to start this...

Okay, first of all, I'm very interested to see how Gundam SEED will go now that Flay is not going to go in her "I'll use Kira for revenge" path. That's one of the things I like about fanfiction: it allows us to explore interesting what-if scenarios. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who got annoyed at her death in canon...

So yeah, I'm enjoying this story thus far. However, I noticed something weird in chapters 33 and 34.

Number one was that both chapters had a scene where Bright Noa is introduced to the group. It honestly feels very redundant, and that you changed your mind about the introduction of the ZZ Gundam team, but you forgot to edit chapter 33 accordingly.
The second thing (and I admit I'm going to be nitpicky here) is that in chapter 33 you called Elpeo Ple "Puru" and in chapters 34 and 35 "Ple". I personally call her Ple because it fits the origin of the name and, because Dynasty Warriors GUndam Reborn (which came out two months ago) calls her Ple. I'm not sure if chapters can be edited post posting, but chapter 33 needs a bit of an overhaul, IMO.

Other than that, god job! Looking foward to the next chapter!
EmperorDraco7 chapter 35 . 8/22/2014
Whoa, now that looks pretty cool and I hope to see how much things will go with Kira returning Lacus to ZAFT and actually coming onboard the Vesalius to do so, it would be good to see Rau meeting Kira in person and trying to convince him to join the ZAFT military but failing. Hope to see more of the story soon.
Drgyen chapter 34 . 8/14/2014
Man, even with super robots and reinforcements from the AEUG the Montgomery still get blown up. I guess this is what happen for having more fire power, the bad guys will ante up. Equivalent exchange...

And regarding the additional content, I am surprised that you are adding Transformers into the story in which I find it to be ambitious and frankly an American-made franchise to be incorporated into the story - not that I am complaining. And I take it that the Autobots and Decepticons appear to Earth shortly following the events of Fall of Cybertron?
Mattman324 chapter 34 . 7/25/2014
Interesting, you added ZZ to the main story far earlier than R did. I suppose, though, that without Gundam X and EW you wouldn't have many other ways to bring them in.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 34 . 7/24/2014
wow what a chapter I see Rau is being a dick as always.
balkj06 chapter 34 . 7/23/2014
It would be nice to see some newer series in this fic. Infinite Stratos sounds good.
Sword Striker is my favorite Stiker pack, good to see get more action than in the anime.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 34 . 7/23/2014
Wow, very impressive chapter and it was shocking to see Kira using the Sword Striker rather than the Aile Striker, but then again it is a shame the Sword Striker was used the least out of the three Striker Pack also shocking twist with the Montgomery being destroyed differently than canon and Kira actually interacting with Rau face to face, also hoping Lahge and Mitsuko would have a reunion with Fiona now that the Argama had joined with the Archangel, the HOME and the Nadesico, also hoping to see more for the story soon and especially as Kira will have to return Lacus to ZAFT now.
shikyoseinen chapter 34 . 7/23/2014
Transformers Cybertron? Why not something like post Fall of Cybertron video game? I mean it was well received i reckon people can relate since they played the game.
Jimbob86 chapter 33 . 6/18/2014
Glad to see this is still going.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 33 . 6/16/2014
whoa sweet chapter and I just hope Flay and Kira get closer.
19Gaspar90 chapter 33 . 6/15/2014