Reviews for Super Robot Taisen S
DMLSystem chapter 36 . 4/29
Good chapter, but I'm a little confused. Tekkaman Blade wasn't in your series list, and it seemed like there was no buildup to its appearance.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 36 . 4/29
whoa this was a sweet chapter and Flay is getting the good treatment like she should have in the show :D and I see Kira got to see Flay naked lol man that is just funny and from the manga as well if i'm right.
Mattman324 chapter 36 . 4/21
There is a lot, and I mean a LOT of awkward phrasing and bad grammar in this one. Did you forget to beta this or something? The four paragraphs at the top going over the same points, the useless extra paragraphs after the Duel AS's intro, and quite a few other things shouldn't be there, while a number of other lines are out of place.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 36 . 4/20
Wow, looks like if was a chapter worth waiting for and it is great that Tekkaman Blade decided to enter the fray in the end, just curious on how things are going to go now that he, Aki and Noah have entered the fray to help fight the Radam. Glad this story being back in the making as well, definitely worth the wait.
htcheung305 chapter 1 . 4/20
Please update the series list cause there is tekkaman blade in the newest chapter.
Dusk Mind chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Loved this chapter. It was indeed a very Super Robot Wars-esque chapter. The way you are handling both routes is also very impressive, even thought I think it is a little weird to have it so early (but thats just me).

The wat you are handling things is also very interesting, and the fact that you are basically using after seasons is also quite unique.

Great job, cant wait to see how everything turns out.
Dusk Mind chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
The protagonist resembles Ibis froom SRWOG a lot; both physically and story-wise. But you are trying to give your own spice to the things, so thats good. Cant wai to see what happens next.
19Gaspar90 chapter 34 . 8/26/2014
Wow! Awesome chapter!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 35 . 8/23/2014
Damn a sweet chapter Lily was well worth the wait and happy Flay as changed wish others knew that she could as well.
ZeroMiles chapter 35 . 8/22/2014
Ok, not sure how to start this...

Okay, first of all, I'm very interested to see how Gundam SEED will go now that Flay is not going to go in her "I'll use Kira for revenge" path. That's one of the things I like about fanfiction: it allows us to explore interesting what-if scenarios. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who got annoyed at her death in canon...

So yeah, I'm enjoying this story thus far. However, I noticed something weird in chapters 33 and 34.

Number one was that both chapters had a scene where Bright Noa is introduced to the group. It honestly feels very redundant, and that you changed your mind about the introduction of the ZZ Gundam team, but you forgot to edit chapter 33 accordingly.
The second thing (and I admit I'm going to be nitpicky here) is that in chapter 33 you called Elpeo Ple "Puru" and in chapters 34 and 35 "Ple". I personally call her Ple because it fits the origin of the name and, because Dynasty Warriors GUndam Reborn (which came out two months ago) calls her Ple. I'm not sure if chapters can be edited post posting, but chapter 33 needs a bit of an overhaul, IMO.

Other than that, god job! Looking foward to the next chapter!
EmperorDraco7 chapter 35 . 8/22/2014
Whoa, now that looks pretty cool and I hope to see how much things will go with Kira returning Lacus to ZAFT and actually coming onboard the Vesalius to do so, it would be good to see Rau meeting Kira in person and trying to convince him to join the ZAFT military but failing. Hope to see more of the story soon.
Drgyen chapter 34 . 8/14/2014
Man, even with super robots and reinforcements from the AEUG the Montgomery still get blown up. I guess this is what happen for having more fire power, the bad guys will ante up. Equivalent exchange...

And regarding the additional content, I am surprised that you are adding Transformers into the story in which I find it to be ambitious and frankly an American-made franchise to be incorporated into the story - not that I am complaining. And I take it that the Autobots and Decepticons appear to Earth shortly following the events of Fall of Cybertron?
Mattman324 chapter 34 . 7/25/2014
Interesting, you added ZZ to the main story far earlier than R did. I suppose, though, that without Gundam X and EW you wouldn't have many other ways to bring them in.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 34 . 7/24/2014
wow what a chapter I see Rau is being a dick as always.
balkj06 chapter 34 . 7/23/2014
It would be nice to see some newer series in this fic. Infinite Stratos sounds good.
Sword Striker is my favorite Stiker pack, good to see get more action than in the anime.