Reviews for A Man Called Father
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
You made me cry... :O they're so sad and yet so happy... Especially when you know over half of the are dead and...and...*sniffles* god dammit! I have exams tomorrow I'm not supposed to be up crying over fanfictions! But it was wonderfully written, amazing
Miss Elizabethh chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
This chapter. I cried.
book reader-lover of 3000 chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
i always thought even though minato sealed the fox in naruto his first instinct as a parent was to run and hide with his baby
Madame Minuit12 chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
wonderful little stories :)
GoldenHorde chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
Loving this so far, especially Chouki and his dad. Would you do Hana and her dad next? Please
X59 chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
this was brilliant.
how does she do it chapter 18 . 2/3/2011
beautifully written. i really like how you portray the different relationships and how they affect the character's entire life, not just the joy/sadness of the one moment.

but i am shocked, positively shocked, that there is no mention of gai and lee! i know the relationship between them is...(scratches head, trying to think of a way to put this)...unique, but its still paternal in a way. i think you would be great at it!
Neonlights chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
Hmmmm. I'm gonna guess a hyuga because of the hair. Am I right? love these so far!
IrisGirl chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
ok this chapter actually made me cry you big meany *sniffles* T-T
BundleofContradictions chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
aww, that's the end? But it ended with a happy one! The Inuzukas! Probably a fun family to hamg out with!

Thanks for the drabbles! That was fun!
BundleofContradictions chapter 16 . 10/13/2010
There it is. So sad. :( A reflection on mortality and selflessness. So very human.
BundleofContradictions chapter 13 . 10/13/2010
You could put this chappy and Asuma's chappy together and rename it as "Smoking at Sandaime's Grave" LOL!

Really enjoying your drabbles. I have no clue who Gaara's babymomma might be. Matsuri?

Chouza's story...child abuse hurts, for life. Gaara's story...every child wants to feel accepted by his parents. Tenten's story...so sad! (but Tenten graduated a year before Ino did. Just nitpicking to annoy you!)

Minato & Naruto-sigh. Did he *have* to do that? I know it's the whole plot, yet I can't help but wonder.

Jiraiya as Minato's father figure-just what are you implying?

Will you be doing Sakumo & Kakashi?
BundleofContradictions chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
That was so sweeeet! Awe! Such a Daddy-daughter moment. The best karma for every perve is to have a daughter. When I was obsessed with Inuyasha, I kept imagining a future in which Miroku ended up with a brood of daughters...heh. (Rumiko Takahashi actually did a good job with that aspect at the end...)
BundleofContradictions chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
I LOVE this! The concept in general is awesome! I'm a sucker for parent/child fics. But Asuma with his unborn baby? Perfect! We know Asuma loved his child (and Kurenai), because he gave up *smoking* for her! (or, um, him).

But Asuma! :(

Thank you for making this chapter funny; it takes the edge off.

Oh, and has anybody ever done a Shikamaru-reacts-to-Asuma's child's birth story yet? It would be very fun, especially if Kurenai has a girl. Heh.

on with the show...
FreeWolfBlue chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
some arranged marriage between gaara and hinata/hinabi? haha they were the only two I could think of with indigo hair