Reviews for A Man Called Father
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
You made me cry... :O they're so sad and yet so happy... Especially when you know over half of the are dead and...and...*sniffles* god dammit! I have exams tomorrow I'm not supposed to be up crying over fanfictions! But it was wonderfully written, amazing
Miss Elizabethh chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
This chapter. I cried.
book reader-lover of 3000 chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
i always thought even though minato sealed the fox in naruto his first instinct as a parent was to run and hide with his baby
Madame Minuit12 chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
wonderful little stories :)
GoldenHorde chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
Loving this so far, especially Chouki and his dad. Would you do Hana and her dad next? Please
X59 chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
this was brilliant.
how does she do it chapter 18 . 2/3/2011
beautifully written. i really like how you portray the different relationships and how they affect the character's entire life, not just the joy/sadness of the one moment.

but i am shocked, positively shocked, that there is no mention of gai and lee! i know the relationship between them is...(scratches head, trying to think of a way to put this)...unique, but its still paternal in a way. i think you would be great at it!
Neonlights chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
Hmmmm. I'm gonna guess a hyuga because of the hair. Am I right? love these so far!
BreezieBri chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
ok this chapter actually made me cry you big meany *sniffles* T-T
BundleofContradictions chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
aww, that's the end? But it ended with a happy one! The Inuzukas! Probably a fun family to hamg out with!

Thanks for the drabbles! That was fun!
BundleofContradictions chapter 16 . 10/13/2010
There it is. So sad. :( A reflection on mortality and selflessness. So very human.
BundleofContradictions chapter 13 . 10/13/2010
You could put this chappy and Asuma's chappy together and rename it as "Smoking at Sandaime's Grave" LOL!

Really enjoying your drabbles. I have no clue who Gaara's babymomma might be. Matsuri?

Chouza's story...child abuse hurts, for life. Gaara's story...every child wants to feel accepted by his parents. Tenten's sad! (but Tenten graduated a year before Ino did. Just nitpicking to annoy you!)

Minato & Naruto-sigh. Did he *have* to do that? I know it's the whole plot, yet I can't help but wonder.

Jiraiya as Minato's father figure-just what are you implying?

Will you be doing Sakumo & Kakashi?
BundleofContradictions chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
That was so sweeeet! Awe! Such a Daddy-daughter moment. The best karma for every perve is to have a daughter. When I was obsessed with Inuyasha, I kept imagining a future in which Miroku ended up with a brood of daughters...heh. (Rumiko Takahashi actually did a good job with that aspect at the end...)
BundleofContradictions chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
I LOVE this! The concept in general is awesome! I'm a sucker for parent/child fics. But Asuma with his unborn baby? Perfect! We know Asuma loved his child (and Kurenai), because he gave up *smoking* for her! (or, um, him).

But Asuma! :(

Thank you for making this chapter funny; it takes the edge off.

Oh, and has anybody ever done a Shikamaru-reacts-to-Asuma's child's birth story yet? It would be very fun, especially if Kurenai has a girl. Heh.

on with the show...
FreeWolfBlue chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
some arranged marriage between gaara and hinata/hinabi? haha they were the only two I could think of with indigo hair