Reviews for NGE: Rebuild of Walking in the Shadow of Dreams
Isamu chapter 6 . 2/29
I know this is probably dead in the water, in my heart of hearts I know this, but at the same time, damn would I love to see more. No matter how widely OOC your fics get I'm a complete sucker for them. I like the slow burn on getting Asuka to rejoin NERV in the rebuild. I love the rotating faces of NERV cycling through Berlin to add more and more hilarious chaos to the situation. As much as I enjoyed the original version, the version here with taking more time to work on the characters is much better.

So, please, if you have any inspiration left for this one, I for one would love to see more. Hell, more of any of your Eva ficks. This one and the Mass Effect crossover are just delightful!
Hydra0411 chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
I hope you're just waiting for the last Eva movie to come out so you can finish this/rebuild it again. Fingers crossed!
kesnke chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
wzh ng kesnke im sorzy...kesnke iy gart gunmestir whz?
neogoki chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
the last three lines, this Shinji will never feel save again. ever!
dsty292 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Okay, I didn't even realize the original story was written by you. This is awesome.
omnimon12 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
ROFLMAO
omnimon12 chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Rei/Kensuke scene's even BETTER than in the original version! LOL
watchdog210 chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
This is some good stuff. I may have missed something but I think Shinji might be the father. Am i way of base? The only way we'll know is if you post another chapter.

Added to favs.
WateryMind chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
More. PLEASE. I want more this (And this hurts to say) then I do more of Nobody Dies.

If only because that takes me an entire day to read, while this takes me around an hour.
Ryuus2 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Well, this's different. Very different. Noticably not the same. I see that you're paying much more attention to the time ND spent crossed over with the original setting, considering the Ree with a dye job manning Gendo's desk. Though now I'm wondering what effect ND!Yui's...talk with Gendo had on this universe. And where the other Ree are. There were at least a dozen of them in that tank...

You set the second angel war five years earlier than in the original. But if that's over and done, then what will you use to complicate things this time? Unless you're gonna pull out some heavy duty kaiju that take more than a few hits to kill, there isn't much of a challenge for your Eva pilots battle-wise.

...WHUMPA squeaky...HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! Still funny!

Multi-layered does not begin to describe Gendo's plots. Afteral, with Mari already preparing to ship off to Tokyo-3, Asuka's about to lose her strongest lifeline in Berlin.

Pieter's a bit of a dick this time around. Also pretty simple minded, if he never took the opportunity to try double-checking his daughter's story with Nerv-1's records.

Keep up the great work!
arkael chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
I read the original a while ago and just got around to reading the Rebuild. It has been a really great read so far and I am looking forward to seeing how the rest of it plays out. Keep up the good work.
Sim-Sim2 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Great story! All the characters are simply amazing.
Faraway-R chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
It's an invasion, I tell you!

Heh. He. Hah. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

Shinji. Rei. Misato and Penpen. Hikari. Kensuke, even if unrelated. Gendo and Keiko.

It's like "who's who in Asuka's $#!tty Tokyo-3 life" get-together. And it's hilarious!
Dragonjek chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
This is an incredibly interesting story.

I also wonder about Ariel's parents. I would have thought it was Shinji (based on her reaction when he apologized, thinking the father dead), but the age difference prevents that, and it looks like he lost his virginity after they broke up. She hasn't been in a significant relationship since then, so was it from a fling? Will we ever see who the father is, or does he even matter anymore?

I hope that things start to clear up between Asuka and Shinji, whether positively or negatively. They both still pretty clearly hold a flame for each other.

I can't wait until I can read more.
Darklooshkin chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Your Gendo is my all-time favourite fanfiction character, bar none.