Reviews for Sam in the Bathtub
GleeJunkie007 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Interesting take. I just finished reading Shiver Toda and I was thinking about that. Personally, I pictured it differently, but this take is interesting too. I liked it! Nice job! :)
Maragret chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
UM
Mystery chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I LOVED IT! :D
purplesheep28 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I think it was a really good start. It's really good, and I'm surprised that you're a beginner. I am working on my first one too.

You had one or two typos, but besides that I liked it a lot.
it-all-implodes chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
:o This is like how I've always imaged it would have been like when its mentioned in the series! :D Great writing.
starksgirl1anonly chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
OMG U MAKE IT SO SAD! I finally got signed up on this thing so my first fic will \possibly be up tomorrow wish me luck piz idk who u r but ur good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This was really really interesting, and I never even thought of that Sam might have changed into a wolf when he was cut. I loved it though. I love her books. I think you should write some more, I'd love to see more of your stuff on this book 3
chase cc sykes chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
wow really like it i wish there was something like this in the book ( its amazing:) )
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Aww, poor Sam! This was really good.
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
very emotional, good job :)
Phantom's-only-Christine chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
:'( Sadness. Poor sam...
Eccentrically Peculiar chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
You got across what you wanted to get across and did so well. I think I would have went more into the emotional turmoil this event made Sam feel and the after math of it all but this was a good drabble/one shot fic. (I'm assuming that's what it was) You painted a clear image/picture of the event and I think this is what you were trying to do. I think you might want to change the rating or put a warning up because you have this listed as K but I think it should be listed as at least Teen.
writelikethewind chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow... that was good. Er, well, horrible story, well written. I can totally see the irreversable damage. It's also nice to see that some people are giving a not-widely-known book some credit!
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
oh mai turtle...for your first story this was amazing and sooooo sad. i seriously almost cried. i only didn't cuz im in class and mai friends would freak if i spontaneously started crying. anyway, this was so good and a bit suspenfull and scary. whoo, i've got shivers lol. i can't wait 4 ur next story
Jelinzer chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
That is sooooo sad! I almost cried...did you know that Shiver is being made into a movie? i am so EXCITED!