Reviews for Future Tense
Myth chapter 36 . 11/20/2014
This is one of the greatest stories I've ever seen, I loved every part of it.
You really got me into this with the first few chapters and got even better later on!
You're great dude just incredible!

I'm now going to go and look though all of your other stories!
The Justice and Death chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
"Idealistic nonsense doens't work?" but you're being idealist Teana...
The Justice and Death chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
No, you're a genius! Sometimes desconstrution are needed!
TheConstellation chapter 36 . 2/26/2014
Masterful ending, I still have trouble wrapping my mind around twisty timelines like this, but your story was great and kept me hooked all the way too the end.
TheConstellation chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
One, nice M. Bison reference.

Two, "Be a sadist. No matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of."
— Kurt Vonnegut, "Eight Rules for Writing Fiction"
KuroNeko00 chapter 36 . 12/9/2013
Excellent, truly excellent. Many an author has attempted a time travel plot with disastrous results, but you pulled it off very well.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/8/2013
I did not see that twist coming at all! Excellent.

Also, nice paraphrasing Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/14/2013
For the record, I see her as Nanoha. It isn't like it was with Fate, this clone not only has all Nanoha's memories, but also her complete personality. She is, for all intents and purposes, Nanoha reborn.
KuroNeko00 chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
"Because you'll need to take her place, when you travel back in time."

... Wow. I did not see that coming.

Ok. So the Wolkenritter can be resurrected. I guess there was just something special about what happened to the other two.
KuroNeko00 chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Hmm.. I had understood canon heavily implied that the Wolkenritter, being living magical programs, were tied to Hayate's life force and should one of them die before Hayate, she can always resurrect them again, like she did upon assuming full control of the Book in A's.
KuroNeko00 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
I've been reading this and so far so good. But there are a few things that are bugging me and I wanted to pass them on.

1) It's Raising Heart, not Raging Heart. Though I do understand that some of the early fansubs did use the latter before the official translation came out. Not really a big deal.

2) Nanoha repeatedly makes thoughts/comments to the effect of her not being as powerful without her device. Excepting the cartridge system, devices don't provide extra power to mages, they're mostly just supercomputers for crunching numbers and to an extent helping the mage manage their own power flow. The magic system that Nanoha uses is heavily math based and so the processing power of devices is very useful, especially in the heat of battle, and many mages may very well be unable to do the calculations for complex spells on their own. But Nanoha is a math prodigy, this is one of the reasons why she got so good at magic so quickly. There isn't any reason why she wouldn't be able to do all the math needed for virtually any spell she knows well in her head, especially if she has the time to focus on it. We've seen several mages casting spells without devices, Yuuno, Arf and Lindy to name a few. Yuuno in particular casts several very complex spells without any device assistance.

That's really it so far. I'm not sure how you're going to justify Hayate's characterization at this point, but a lot can happen in fifty years so I'll continue reading and see what comes. Cheers.
Will Lockhart chapter 36 . 11/2/2013
I must say it took me quite some time to finish... I wanted to give up at some pts from how 'the gd guys' are the bad guys until the ending which somewhat justified the bad guys' actions. Can't say how the future will be for the aces after the amendment but I hope it is a better one!
It was a great story with much emotions stirred but man, I must say I must be blind to not notice this story early and read this awesome story!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
*reads starting* Okay, now I feel like an idiot.
Sorry
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
This is a clone of Nanoha we're talking about here, she shouldn't be incapacitated by two novice recruiters with sticks.
Godofthunder chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
Beautiful, I was worried I wouldn't like it as I usually hate drama/angst, and yet you still managed to do it so that I not only read it, but also I enjoyed it greatly.

It's an excellent piece of writing.