Reviews for Circle the Bad Man
shisumi12 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
dammit

i lost the game.
Pumpkin-orange Skyfish-teal chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow. That was... though I think this is the one Vocaloid song that went way too far (Seriously? Deadly expirements, sure. Nightmarish orphanges, fine. But deadly expirements being done to kids living in a nightmarish orphanage? No way!), I actually really do like this story. I have a feeling that you're a great writer!

-Natalia
idk12345678910 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
He can dodge a bullet , but he can't dodge a knife.

Oh wait , he can. I just tried. brb, dying.
Fox Mew Brittany chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I absolutely love this story, I heard about this one from someone on Deviantart and just had to read it. 'Circle You, Circle You' is one of my favorite Vocaloid songs ever and with it being crossed over with RE just made it ten times cooler.
Sparkle Twinkle Rainbowpants chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I.. will NOT sleep this night probably.I will be thinking about the lil' vocaloids circling me and chanting that song O_e. but you made an AWESOME story. It is a pity that this story is the ONLY story that is crossed over with Vocaloid and RE. But, at least your story is a well-done story. keep up the good stories!
LadyVaVa chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
dude... i was litterly lisening to this song just when i found this story ._. lol

i loved it!
MewNamine chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
...Whoaaaaaaah...AWESOME! I really liked it 83 Then again...I like vocaloid crossed over with (almost) anything.

...PPPsssh! I'm sorry but I believe that...YOU are the one that lost the game!