Reviews for Burn
DapperTheDragon chapter 4 . 2/28
This is a wonderful thought out story I quite enjoy it and you're the only one who actually made sense of zim's issue with water. Good job.
Zim chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Zim:tears runnig down his check: a million thoughts in my head I should of let my heart keep listening cause up till now I walked the line something lost or something missing I can't decide wats wrong wats right witch way should I gooooooooo if I could only read the signs in front of me I could breath is this just a dreaaaam uh ooh yeah if only yeah if only yeah if only ... ( starts sobbing )
nashaloboogie chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
omg! finish this PLEASE!
DarthZaDr chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Your writing is beautiful. Zim's distress in highly believable, and the high risk that intercourse brings upon Zim and Dib really adds for a interesting twist to any relationship. I would love to see how Dib makes it up to Zim (or not). Keep up the brilliant work
Samuel May-bird chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
This is nice I want to see this continued :)
Mrs.Inuyasha Kagome chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
set up a nother chapter all ready! its been practicly one year since you updated!
RottingCheeseburger chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
omg i love this please continue!
symmetrygoddess chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
please update fast, i really want to know what happens next!
Trunchbull chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I was reading your author's note and I would like to direct a statement towards you: Zim is not allergic to clean water. It's only the polluted water that Zim reacts to. Earth's water in the universe Invader Zim takes place is VERY polluted.
Captor of the Crazies chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Oh my zimmers you poor cute ,adorable, crazy, water-allergic, anti-human extraterestrial ! I have seriously never read a zadr such as this one and I must say I am very intriguiged and anxiuos to see the zadr begin to unfold in future chapters and I also hope zim gets better and finds an immunity to water too (I think you know why ;])
XxVodka-and-CrumpetsXx chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Awesome story, I love that you kept them in character and didn't ignore the little details. You're a great writer and hope I can read another chapter of this story.
Arackna15 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
um . . . wow . . . i um . . . wow
Nijimi Daiquiri chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
That's so horrible! D8 poor zimmy...but i feel strangely attracted to your story...but poor zimmy TT continue it XD
Inumaru12 chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Awww, poor Zim. It's pretty good so far, can't wait to read more!

Inumaru12
Minimewtwo chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Poor Zim, Hope another chapter will follow this one soon.