Reviews for Nothing Special
mamita chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I loved, I wished you would have done the POV of all male Ron Weasley brothers , Hermione is silly , and I do not like couples with Charlie , really I just like Charlie with Ron lol and everyone always takes the side of Harry , and Ron , who ? anda longer worth them Lucius and Ron doing that there knowing they can catch them and others, my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon , although it's a shame there are not many fics of them , Harry is silly, that bad are all with Ron , Harry always , and think what you may think or feel Ron? , that pig is cruel Lucius , Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad who here has not been heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I'm sorry you put more POVs of others like it, not just Harry or Ron , but also Charlie and Bill or twins, I like to see what they think of Ron , often pork is Draco , and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron , passed , poor Ron , here Ron is passed , it is true , of all they have done more miserable, I love Ron , but sometimes it happens , Harry passed also , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest Ron and his brothers, fraternal or is also , or couples with Harry provided that Ron is the submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey, I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i loved this! the thought that the chess game was used in the past, great idea!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Bravo. What a pity that Rowling abandoned Iron Chess! Ron for Thicko Weasley, Comedy Relief.
Petticoats chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was really great. And sad. And great.

I'm too sleepy to make better responses, sorry.

Keep writing,

Petticoats
brumeux77 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Canon can be the hardest thing of all to write. You've done a fabulous job of it here.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Thank you for this, show that ron was willing to risk his life for his friends, there are a lot of people that write that it was know big deal, or he was not in danger in that chess game.
allanfrontrow chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Hi.

Congratulations, very nice little ficlet. Finally an author, that I have read at least, has come close to using the one word that will describe Ron Weasley accurately.

Cheers,

Al.

PS The word you're looking for is EXPENDABLE.

Cheers,

Al.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Interesting, but this was all kind of implied by the book, anyway.

Maybe if he realized, "Oh, shit. If I'd just done THAT 2 moves ago... But now..."
Trude chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
nice one!
Leviathan0999 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Perfection. Ickle Ronnikins proclaims himself nothing special while demonstrating himself irreplacable and amazing!

This fic is a gift of which I am unworthy.
HeartlessLittleHamster chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Saadd (

Noo Ronnsiewonslie xD!
782 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
So sad! I rather like Ron, despite what everyone says about him. He's the sort of endearing-idiot type, you know?
Ms. Stella Black chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was good. :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
it was a good one shot thanks keep up the good work thanks