Reviews for Nothing Special
Pistolier chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
That was certainly a more involved and informed moment than I took it for in the book. Honest though! Very enjoyable read on On, thanks for sharing it.
mamita chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I loved, I wished you would have done the POV of all male Ron Weasley brothers , Hermione is silly , and I do not like couples with Charlie , really I just like Charlie with Ron lol and everyone always takes the side of Harry , and Ron , who ? anda longer worth them Lucius and Ron doing that there knowing they can catch them and others, my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon , although it's a shame there are not many fics of them , Harry is silly, that bad are all with Ron , Harry always , and think what you may think or feel Ron? , that pig is cruel Lucius , Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad who here has not been heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I'm sorry you put more POVs of others like it, not just Harry or Ron , but also Charlie and Bill or twins, I like to see what they think of Ron , often pork is Draco , and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron , passed , poor Ron , here Ron is passed , it is true , of all they have done more miserable, I love Ron , but sometimes it happens , Harry passed also , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest Ron and his brothers, fraternal or is also , or couples with Harry provided that Ron is the submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey, I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i loved this! the thought that the chess game was used in the past, great idea!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Bravo. What a pity that Rowling abandoned Iron Chess! Ron for Thicko Weasley, Comedy Relief.
Petticoats chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was really great. And sad. And great.

I'm too sleepy to make better responses, sorry.

Keep writing,

brumeux77 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Canon can be the hardest thing of all to write. You've done a fabulous job of it here.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Thank you for this, show that ron was willing to risk his life for his friends, there are a lot of people that write that it was know big deal, or he was not in danger in that chess game.
allanfrontrow chapter 1 . 6/3/2010

Congratulations, very nice little ficlet. Finally an author, that I have read at least, has come close to using the one word that will describe Ron Weasley accurately.

PS The word you're looking for is EXPENDABLE.

SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Interesting, but this was all kind of implied by the book, anyway.

Maybe if he realized, "Oh, shit. If I'd just done THAT 2 moves ago... But now..."
Trude chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
nice one!
Leviathan0999 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Perfection. Ickle Ronnikins proclaims himself nothing special while demonstrating himself irreplacable and amazing!

This fic is a gift of which I am unworthy.
HeartlessLittleHamster chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Saadd (

Noo Ronnsiewonslie xD!
782782 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
So sad! I rather like Ron, despite what everyone says about him. He's the sort of endearing-idiot type, you know?
Miss Stella Black chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was good. :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
it was a good one shot thanks keep up the good work thanks