Reviews for The Promise
m0ckingbird77 chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
WHY COULDN'T THIS HAVE HAPPENED? WHY? My gosh, this was gorgeous and wonderful, and I love love LOVED reading it! Their development was fantastic. To me, it was almost entirely in character. Thank you so much for writing it!
Paula chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
You should write a sequel, it was really good
xtscx chapter 17 . 1/22/2012
This was amazing and extremely well-written!
Megwill chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
just went back to this chap...my bf is going on his 3rd tour in feb. your story hits home. It's very well written. I'm a military brat and you said your hubby was in the navy. My friend is a flight surgeon in the navy. I helped her with a move from north Island a couple years ago. Anyway, this is a wonderful, spot on emotional, and well written read. Thank you for writing it.
wercomingup chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Animagus-Steph chapter 17 . 1/17/2011
Oh, this was a FANTASTIC read! I'm so glad Booth couldn't make it to maluku. I mean - Brennan had to get that far on her own.

This was so good. I'm checking to see if you did an M-ish sequel. So GOOD! Ooooh!

Okay, I'm going to stop now, because I fear the remainder of my review will involve squeals.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
The wind of the desert blowing through the phone speaks volumes. Thank you for your great writing and the story you are telling so well!
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
A really amazing story. Extremely well written.
cati.luvs.castle chapter 17 . 10/24/2010
Sequel sequel sequel sequel! Please. I loved it.
melandtom chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
just finished the story, loved it. definatly think it is worth a sequal. cheers!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/2/2010
I loved this, please write a sequel
westwingnut221 chapter 17 . 9/28/2010
Oh, thank you for this wonderful story! I was saddened by the finale too, but this carried it on so beautifully. I've read it all in one sitting. You captured them perfectly and I could hear and see them moving through the story you created. Nicely done!
Aching Bones chapter 17 . 9/28/2010
Hi there,

Loved this story...and the epilogue...Would love a sequel...

Ger
MiseryMaker chapter 17 . 9/26/2010
Absolutely perfect ending to an amazing story! Loved the way you crafted this-the pacing of their journey and the way it brought them together.

You really did keep this real-it was always believable and emotion-filled without being over the top.

Bravo! I loved reading this story!
love2read2much chapter 17 . 9/25/2010
I really enjoyed this story. i have been waiting for the complete to be on my story alert email so i could read this in its entirety. what a wonderful story. What would really complete this story would be a sequel (pretty pretty please.) What good timing too, just in time for the season 6 premiere, i just wish they had communicated even just once on the series - oh well we can only wait to see what the writers and producers have in mind for this i am sure will be the final season :(

keep up the great writing