Reviews for The Promise
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 3/15
Awww. That was a fantastic ending. Worth the wait. I know I'm late, but I hope there's a sequel! Wonderful story. As long as B&B are together, I'm a happy camper.
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 3/15
Finally back home. And hopefully back to Booth's open, welcoming arms.
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 3/15
Oh yeah, you know where my mi d went...Booth's rock hard body:)
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 3/15
Well that was rough for a second. He made happy & joyful & then his doubt caused her fear & panic. This year apart needs to be over already. They need to be back together, & then all will be right with the world. The B&B world any way.
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 3/15
Loved it. Love that she finally felt confident in her feelings, her heart, to admit her love to Booth. Love that he admitted his need for her. Perfect.
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 3/15
Awww. That was sad. She missed Booth's call, & she needs to hear his voice. I'd cry as well.
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 3/15
I was afraid this was going to happen, something that's going to make her question her emotions again, withdraw her heart & return those metaphorical walls.
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 3/15
Phone sex was an interesting thought:) That was so them. It would make sense that Booth would have difficult days as well, missing his son & Brennan. Sometimes we forget that. And then her realization that she's ready for Booth to share her bed.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 3/14
Just what the doctor ordered...Booth's voice. She realizes he is fearful as well, & why wouldn't he be. He's already put his feelings about her out there & was refused. Yet he trusts & loves her enough to give her time.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 3/14
He's in the army. Can he say yes? I imagine it's not that easy to just pick up & go. I would love to have them spend time together, but in Brennan's words, it's not rational. However, this is FF. I guess anything is possible, right?
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 3/14
I love that she has began writing in order to help her explore her feelings. But, of course I want Booth back, safe & sound. I want her to hear his voice to allay her fears & nightmares.
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 3/14
Well, that was sad, & scary. I'm afraid he's going to be him, be the hero, & get hurt in the process. I don't believe she will understand that, & think of it as him breaking a promise to her.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 3/14
Thank God he called & allayed her fears that he didn't miss her. I love the line "he had awakened her; he had breathed the life that she had needed back into her." That's what love is Brennan, & she's in deep, rational or not.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 3/14
That was beautiful. He's committed to her (so I'm praying for no Hannah in this story). She can't stop thinking about him. And a year is a long time. Hoping time flies & they see each other soon.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 3/14
Love it. She misses him. She needs him. I love the way her emotions are out of control, that this is new to her, but that she notices the differences. And I'm so glad she called him. They both needed that connection at that time.