Reviews for Resident Evil 4 : What I'm Made Of
rxo1st chapter 37 . 4/11
Cool
When will u continue? I hope there will be a lemon
I have read all of your story and I say it's one of best I have every read. Please read more!
infinity angelic wolf chapter 37 . 11/16/2014
I love this story its my fav so plz update soon :)
577249 chapter 37 . 8/14/2014
Great story please keep going
Guest chapter 37 . 8/6/2014
Please update, I am completely entranced by this story I love it so much, also why is this story M rated there aren't any gorey or sexaul scenes in this story, is it because of the curse words in this. Please update soon I need to know what happens next
Kaleeco chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hi! This is my first reading of a Resident Evil story (thanks to watching my brothers play 3-6 of the series, I became interested in the plot), and yours has already succeeded in engaging me! Wonderful grammar and great sentence structure! There were a few teensy-tiny mistakes here and there, but not enough to distract me from the story! I don't know what to think about Morgan just yet...I guess I should go and read the other chapters before I comment on her, huh? You have set the bar for this story, and I have high expectations for it. :) If I had to critique you on something: Morgan needs more...personality. I want to know what she thinks of the situation, so I can be clued in on what she is like as a person.

Sorry for my rambling, I don't know what's going to happen next chapter so I may be incorrect about my tip, but moving on..! To the next chapter! :D
Jacie The Fallen chapter 37 . 7/17/2014
Oh. My. God! This story is amazing! I can't wait for another uodate!
88dragon06 chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
Its great to see another chapter! I'm so happy you were able to update! And a nice chap too. Can't blame Morgan for checking out Leon lol. Did not expect that ending. Looking forward to the next chap!
kgrk chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
k
Loveless150050 chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Haha love it
Loveless150050 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I like Leon's and Morgans relationship
myainni chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Great I love this game so much i mean love
DementoFantasy chapter 36 . 8/2/2013