Reviews for A drink and a secret
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was sweet and beautiful, and most surprisingly, somewhat believable. You hit the tone and voice of the characters. And the element of drink gave everything a hazy dreamlike quality that gave the what-if a surreal realism. A few typos but other than that very decadently written and imagined. Femslash is something I'm discovering, with pleasure, and this piece was full of that fascinating wonder and awakening of new sexual fantasies and feelings.
Anonyssential chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This story is beautiful and intoxicating, and most surprisingly, somewhat believable. It's so tender and hesitant, much like the careful, timid seduction of Melanie. It vibrates with all of the allure and titillation of that first moment of discovery in the world of new sexual possibilities and prowess. It echoes my own curiosity. A few typos and writing errors, but nothing egregious. Very well written. You capture the tone and voice of both Melanie and Scarlett.
HairyPadder chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
What a terrible story! It sounds as if they are GAY! Shame on you!
BerryCoffeeCake chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Awesome. :) I'd been looking to see if someone would write anything like this for a long time now and here it is! lol Always thought Melanie and Scarlett would have made an interesting couple.
la letra escarlata chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hey!

I have just bought this book about Gone With the Wind and its sequels, parodies and rewritings - The Wind Is Never Gone: Sequels, Parodies and Rewritings of Gone with the Wind

. ?id978-0-7864-5927-8 . /book/9780786459278/The-Wind-Is-Never-Gone

and it also deals with fan fiction and I have seen that they mention this fan fiction story.

Just in case you're interested :)

Best
SecondSeraphim chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Nice. I love this pairing.
Frenchtosser chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I love this pairing! Good Job. I like it that you've made Melanie the one that has been craving Scarlett. You should continue. What happens the next day? :)
Sarsel chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Awesome! If you felt inclined to write a longer story about Melanie and Scarlett I would be very happy to read it.