Reviews for Shooting
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Scary, but good.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
beautiful in a sad way. congratulations. I love Santana and Puck protective ways. congratulations.
Cha The Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
good plot I kept expecting Kurt to get shot not fatally or too fatally but ya know end up in the hospital for some bit shot o3o
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
im confused...did kurt get shot or not?
Taisi chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
You won my heart with protective!Kurt. C:
marylwhit chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Oh poor Kurt! Very good story, I loved it :)
congotandsja chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I loved the ending - that kid was sick! How could he go and shoot a gay couple? That's just sad but I loved it. So much. I was glad how protective all the Glee clubbers were of Kurt - so cute.
PreviouslyDead chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
awwwwwww that was so sweet! i loved it! :D
SweetG chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
The way you depict Burt's despair is wonderful and real.

And your Finn has a spot on characterization.

God. It kills me to think that things like this actually happen.
Prieva chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is really sweet, but at the same time really scary. I don't know what I would do in that situation, no matter who I was.
UchidaKarasu chapter 1 . 9/24/2010

Okay, so I'm ridiculously touched by this story. I mean, it's tragic and horrible in its plot and storyline, but in the end, this is a wonderful thing to read. Hate crimes involving gays have always been a real problem, and now that the homosexual 'party' is now one of the only groups without basic rights, it's increasing in variety (Westboro Baptist Church, anyone?). So to read this, and how everyone reacted in result to Kurt, was unbelievably fantastic to read, because something like that could ACTUALLY happen. It doesn't matter where, because not only America has that problem. I know, because I'm British, ninety-five per-cent gay, and male, so I know how that stuff goes.

I adored this, and I think you did a simply superb job. Thank you for writing this; it was a pleasure to read.

Ja ne!

Kinokiita-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This was really good. The part where people started getting shot almost made me cry. Hate crimes are just plain awful, nothing more to it. If we all just killed everyone we disagreed with, this world would be even more f-ed up than it already is. It was very sad and touching. I'm glad you lightened it a bit at the end. Spread the Gleek Love!
abbybird chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This is a really good one-shot. The reactions of the characters all seemed very natural and fluid. The story was heartbreaking but very well written. Hope you keep writing!
Lys chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This story was amazing, and I loved it.

I'd beg for you to continue, but you finished it so completely.

The only thing I can think of to try and persuade you to do another chapter or a sequel would be to focus on Kurt's relationships after the attack.

If people started behaving kinder towards him or something.

Or if Puck befriended him or tried to protect him out of fear of what he saw. Something like that.

I just hate when stories end.

But this was amazing.
creativegoddess chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh wow. This story was so very well written. Everything about the characters reactions felt right. Keep it up.