Reviews for How to House Train Your Dragon
TiniTinuviel chapter 1 . 5/30
This is too hilarious! Well done - and how embarrassing, poor kid! Lol!
Tinitinuviel chapter 1 . 5/30
Oh my god, I am DYING!
Smoke chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Talking to someone in their own language. Kinda mean to have Hiccup faint during that in front of Astrid.

I wonder if Vikings were that privacy-minded.
Cake-Otaku chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
That was awesome and funny. :)
InvaderPey chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Lol that was awesome XD I wanna here about what happens at the lake with Astrid!
aly chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
lol this was absolutely hilariously fantastic!
somebody chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
this is one of the 13 stories that I reviewed out of 129 stories I read
This Is one of the best one shot i have ever read
Mothrtofthehorde chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
hehehehe Bookmarked this one
Thanks for writing it.
La spina fra i lilla chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
It's rare that I laugh so hard I can't focus on what I'm reading anymore. For that reason alone, I've decided to leave a review. Thanks for this, this was the most entertaining thing I've read in a while. Best part is I can easily see Stoic and Toothless getting into a literal pissing contest and the look on Hiccup's face when he's ordered to join in.
tiff0795 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
. ?id100001018078567&skwall#! ?story_fbid139664079424451&id100001018078567 you would really appreciate this
Thagguy chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Good lord, this was hysterical.
Fates My Bitch chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Poor Hiccup. Just . . . poor poor Hiccup.

He just can't win can he. First he gets caught in a pissing contest. (Okay. That last remark was bad, but appropiate.) Then embarresed in front of the hottest girl in the village and his girlfriend. Great day for him.
4ever2010 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
not that i like to critisize, AT ALL, cuz i rlly dont like to, but sometime i have to...but interesting chapter...poor Hiccup, and bad Toothless for , u know, what he did, and bad Stoick for humiliating Hiccup like that...
Shyguy1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
THIS IS GREAT! :D that was some of the bests laughs that I've had in a really long time. I could just picture it all. "Hello Jaw, Meet Ground..." that was some funny stuff. Please keep Writing, That was just awesome. :D :) :D XD Keep Writing Space Cowboy. ROTFLOL
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 1 . 6/18/2010