Reviews for Not Leaving You
SammyGirlForLife chapter 1 . 2/20
This is a beautiful rewrite. It's a better alternative to Jo and Ellen dying together. Nothing against Jo but, I would have like it more if Sam went back for Dean instead.
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I actually would have liked to see this version over how it played out on the show. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Salishaventura chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Chilling! I'm glad this one had didn't involve someone dying. Great story.
Non chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I love this, this is how I imagine it may have done down as well, good work
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I love this, I'm think is how it actually would've been if it wasn't Jo. I'd another one shot of this being in Dean's point of view and this felines too if you have time
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Why couldn't this have happened? I loved Jo and Ellen! This way they're alive! And Sam got the glory of protecting Dean. If the producer's were smart they would've done this. Because Sam would've died to protect Dean from hellhounds.
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I miss Ellen and Jo... I wish they didn't have to die. I think that's how it should been with Sam going back for Dean instead of Jo. Unfortunately we can't always have what we want. Thanks for writing such an awesome story! Later!
in-silent-seas chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I loved it! Feels, man, feels.
lucacat4 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I might have already reviewed this, but whether I did or didn't, I'm going to do it again.

One word: gorgeous. This is heartbreaking and heart-mending (I'm officially making that a word, it's badly needed in fan fiction) and lovely and bittersweet and GORGEOUS. Thank you so, so much.
MusicMyEscape chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
OMG, this literally had me sobbing!
I kinda wish it had happened like this on the show!
Great job with this prompt!
Ruxi23 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
If you would have written that this was tragic then I would expect sam to offer to stay behind and detone the bombs and dean to saty with sam and open the doors, the same as jo and ellen did. I think i would cry my little heart out if this happenes
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
OH MY GOD WHY THE HELL COULDNT THIS HAVE HAPPENED? I AM CRYING AT THE PERFECTION
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Lawdy I was all choked up and then he made it. Excitement plus! xo
CommChatter chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I'm almost sad to admit that I wish it had gone this way in the tv show. At least everyone survived in this scenario.
thisisgarbagedontreadit chapter 1 . 10/8/2013