Reviews for The Different Weasley
Seren Flaidd chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I loved your characterization of Dominique. She really sounds like a real person. I'm writing a story about Teddy at the moment, so I always like to read anything about him, to give him more character as well.
I liked that neither of them are too 'perfect' but sound like real people, with faults and limitations, but that when it comes down to it, they're both there for each other when it counts. Glad you've decided to do more with this idea.
AGirlWithTheBrokenSmile chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I really like the way you wrote Dominique in this chapter. You give her so much character, which is something that truly impresses me.
I actually really liked this-it has a lot of dephth, and yet it's simple at the same time.
-Lily
P.S.
Keep writing more Dominique/Teddy! The archive is definitely in need of it... ;)
candycity chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
When I first started reading this, I was kinda skeptical. Teddy/Dominique, I thought, would never, ever work. But you definitely proved me wrong. Really interesting and descriptive. :)
beedivine chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
You should be proud of this! I never would have thought of this pairing, but you made them seem very believable. This is well written, and pretty perfect overall.

"When he had spoken eventually, she had listened patiently, and had somehow, managed to make him laugh by throwing him in the lake." - Lol, I thought that was cute.

I loved this! Really wonderful job!
Pesky Ixy Pesternomi chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wow, that really surprised me. I was like "Dom/Teddy"? psht noooo when I first saw that was the pairing, but the way you wrote it was actually very good. Made me think of it as a possibility. I'm interested to see how this turns out if you do turn it into a full length novel.
Ouch Charlie chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I must say, this is by far mah favorite fanfic you have written!
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is an excellent story - very promising. I adored your characterisation of Dominique, and the little interactions between her and Teddy, because they were extremely revealing whilst being absolutely believable. It was an original take on this pairing, and beautifully written.

My only criticism is that it was little repetitive when you described Dominique's personality traits, but that didn't detract from the quality of this fic. I liked it very much.

Great job!
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was really good! I liked Dominique very much in this story and Teddy and Dominiques relationship was really interesting :) Awesome!
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Wow, I like it. I think you did an excellent job. I like the slow relization that he was falling for Dominique. Good work!
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I love this alot its very good.
alieboo chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I can't wait to read more! It was really good!
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Ah, so sweet! This was lovely. And even though I am Lily/Teddy all the way, this was still so good!

-Charlie
SummerW chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Please tell me you've continued this! You're right to be proud of it, it's great! Dominique's characterisation is brilliant, having a snarky and bitter Slytherin for a Weasley is clever, and i could see why Teddy would fall in love with her. I think they'd make a way better pairing then Teddy/Victoire.

Your writing style was excellent, i don't think anyone could fault it. And at the end, where Teddy sees Dom and Xalenous... My heart was bleeding for him. :(
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
You have no idea what this reminded me. XD It's a rather personal joke. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece.
Little-Miss-Ipswich chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
In most stories, Teddy and Victoire had lasted and had gotten married. But i like how you made a twist to it. Making Teddy fall in love with Dominique was genius. ]