Reviews for Personal Space
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ahahahaha! Classic. Teddy liked this one too. :)
jankjay chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Bwahahahaha. I love this. So charming. Thank you for sharing it.
AuntMo chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
ROFL! As Gomer Pyle would say, "Surprise, surprise, surprise!" Even in your first fic, you were quite a fan of naked Dean!
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Why do I have the feeling Cass has done this before? It might explain the personal space conversation they had off camera.

See ya!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOVE IT!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! This...is...EPIC! And JUST what I needed on a Monday night...Fan-freakin- tastic! Loved every bit of it! So fyi, I will slowly but surely be making it through everything you have written, however it will take me awhile because you have written ALOT. Alot of GREAT stuff :D

Sam stood glowering at the bathroom door as the words "get pizza" were fired at him from behind it. He wondered what he had done in a past life that deserved the penance of being the younger sibling to the worlds oldest nine-year-old. -HAHAH! Good stuff!

"my apologies" replied Castiel calmly as water dripped off the end of his nose, "I did not know you were partaking of your ablutions".

"partake … abloo … WHAT?"

Castiel cocked his head in that endearingly bemused way of his, "it is clearly not convenient - I will come back another time"-Why oh WHY wasn't this in the show? Damn...oh well thank God for your stories :D

From his bed, Sam didn't see the golden stream hit the ceiling, but he did hear the yelp, "SON OF A … !"-LOL! Super entertaining!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Bad Castiel! Scaring naked Deans is really bad.
Backlash96 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I have only one thing to say.

"Dean dropped his duffel on the floor and engaged Sam in a measured debate about first use of the shower."

Why did my mind twist 'measured debate' into 'masturbate'?

I need to stop reading so fast .-.
Angelic Abomination chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
LOL! Seriously. I often thought about that happening.

This made me literally laugh out loud so thanks Dizzo0)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
FREAKING SON OF A...

Om fricken gosh...This is BEYOND hilarious

Poor Poor Cas...he's got a helluva lot to learn...

Please write more funny stories, I'll be looking out.

-JMAS
candygal1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Okay, I love your stories, so I reckon I'll read at least one a day. A little SPN boy humer or hurt, or sick or ...(you get the picture ;-)) will keep Candygal1 a very happy girl. I'll ping you a little review after I read each one. We all know that reviews are manna for the soul.
Fire'CxO'Ice chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
LMFAO!

OMG! That was HILARIOUS! :P Humour at every turn! :P LOVED it! *rolls on the floor laughing*

FnI
Mystique Aqua chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Awesome story.. really had a blast reading it.
rnl1993 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Lol wow that was extremely funny. nice job.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This is just way too funny! I'm not a fan of Castiel's, but this really cracks me up. That habit of his of just showing up inside regular 'boundaries' is hilarious.

Really like your leaving the majority of it to the reader's imagination, too. :D

Awesome. :)