Reviews for A Guest in Gryffindor
luxalupin chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
funny, i'm showing my friends now and my eyes are burning from spending too much time reading these. SOCKS!
Luminous Corruption chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
OMG. You TOTALLY stole that from Dogma. Amirite, amirite? SUCH a good film x
Triizore chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
the socks are going to slytherin!
School-of-Rock101 chapter 11 . 12/8/2005
That was so funny! I love the bit where they go penguin hunting I was laughing so hard lol, great fanfic
Rachel chapter 11 . 11/17/2005
that was...

FUN-NY with a capati R
xNightcatx chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
i forgot to add...

i completely HATE slash fics of SBRL or ANY OTHER MARAUDER OR HP MAIN CHARACTER.

but hey, ur humor and teasin is so great! yea, i kno u don't mean any real slash, and that's just funny.

why did i had to add it? i dunno...maybe cause the Marauders agree they hate slash fics.

gagh, i wanna read more of ur stories!

hey, here's ur invitation to my wedding! SB and moi FOREVER! lmao
xNightcatx chapter 11 . 10/26/2005
omg...

OF COURSE I'D LIKE A SEQUEL!

I gotta say, you're a great author! I luv ur sock jokes! i luv how you write the characters, i luv it all! AND I LUV SIRIUS!

I luv him, so much!

ok, in a nutshell, I THINK UR FICS ROCK! ALL OF THEM! YES I'VE READ THEM AL! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! keep writing! they're all great! Worth reading!

Plz do a sequel, plz keep writing stories!

oh and- the very first story I read of urs was "Adventures and Misadventures of Padfoot" i think that's the title...well, It was so great, so far, until i read those twists. I was all like "OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! *keeps reading despite herself*" and I like that ur stories are like that. U read twists that you really don't think u want to, but despite yourself, you keep reading. It's because of the socks! right!

Here, I'll send my pair of rebellious socks. They're Mexican! (i'm mexican too, and catholic, dunno why i had to say that, but i did) And they're just like the ones Dobby knit for Harry! The green's called Juanito, and the red Jose! heheheheh

I really wish i owned cute mismatching socks like that. I wish i owned the HP characters! I wish I owned the marauders...

ok, this has gone to be a big review, but i just like ur stories alot!

And luv Sirius. HI SIRIUS! I'M UR BIGGEST FAN! *puts on wedding dress* you can kiss the bride now...*batters eyelashes* *pays u a million dollars to allow him to marry me* heheh _

oh, maybe they haven't answered this yet but- ROTFL means ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING.

bye!

*to sirius* byyee honey!
Tari-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
*GLARE* You don't like Sev, do you...?
Jaytyr chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
Toe socks would be so wicked! Love your stories!
evil older sister chapter 10 . 12/30/2004
I read the next chapter and reviewed before i read the authors note and too your question ,a sequel would be great
Teardrop Twilight chapter 11 . 9/12/2004
I love your stories! They're all so hilarious.
Vixen of Shadows chapter 11 . 8/11/2004
another guest in gryffindor...yayayayayayayayayayayayayayay...or try a guest in slytherin...Cool!
Tabitha78 chapter 11 . 8/10/2004
LOL! I think I have read all your stories...

And all of them are hilaroius! Even with "you" thrown in on some of them... *the author speaks* LOL... made it even funnier.

Totally enjoyed them.

Good job!
Tabitha78 chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
LOL! I thought it was rather humourous! It might get confusing. But hey, you've already got several more chapters already written when I am reading...so here I go to the next one! :)
SciFiSuperFan chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I know! Have a penguin "acidentaly' get into the grifendor place. You can figure out the rest. By the way, can I steel..um...borrow the evil socks? I promise to bleach them alot. MUHAHAHA MUHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHA!11