Reviews for Why?
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Laughing so hard I'm hurting myself

"CLASS DISMISSED!"
"Um, Sir, we're not in class..."

Too funny, Snape may be broken by now (Harry hasn't had to find a way to waste class time before Snape dismisses them -sometimes early- for a while now). Oh dear, their education.
sm1982 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Beautifully written.
Keep up the great work.

SM
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
hehehehe
QualityReviewer chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
LOL however it is a bit crackish (meaning I don't believe any of the characters would have seen the movie or ask such stupid questions.) Example Harry could not have seen the Lion King since the Dursleys don't buy him stuff, let him on the computer etc. He could have heard about it but that's it.
Ohemmgeeit'sAlex chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Hilarious. D
Frank A Wandering Soul chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wow so funny. Just like always I loved it! How many more are you thinking of doing?
carbon12.011 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh, this was good! I thought it was funny that even Malfoy had seen The Lion King! Nice take on the "Why did the chicken cross the road?" joke!
SevereInsomnia chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is good! Keep writing these!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Hahahahahah I love Harry's retort to the why!

(*_*)
Cremello chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Great! LOL! Simply hilarious and amazing!
tails doll curse chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
How to make a monkey out of Professor Severus Job!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Nearly died here, will there be more of the potion stuff?

SE
Dhampire Hunter chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
OMG, lol love the Lion King and Potions Homework, got to be one of the funniest for me. Has anyone noticed the glaring continuity errors in the movie? In the Lion King the animal at the bottom of the tower is an elephant right? When the tower falls down the elephant falls on an antelope's antlers. And in the Lion King 1 1/2 (Hakuna Matata) I'm pretty sure the animal at the bottom is a Rhino... not sure though, haven't watched them in a long time.
Nanchih chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
There's a reason I have you marked as one of my Favorite authors. You have a really wacky sense of humor! I love it!

One thing I cannot figure out is WHY Snape stays. I'd have left and found another job months ago. Dishwashing. Bath aide in a nursing home. Computer data entry. Weeding flowers. Snape is a potions MASTER. He can live in a tower and do all the business he wants by owl-order.
hazelIs chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
When I read the first line, I thought it was dumb. By the end, I couldn't stop giggling. Horrah for Snape!