Reviews for Home Again
Latsyrc Ravijnem chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
why haven't you updated the story is really good. i want to know what happens next and how it will end.
Ecstatic Fang Dealer chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
PWEASE UPDATE! D:
the-real-Inu-Girl chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
awesome! i love what you have going on here! please update!
j.d.y chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
I feel like that girl is Rin? Or some other girl?
Inuyasha and Kagome Forever chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
Hey great story! Very interesting, real cute, but I want Inuyasha and Kagome to sit down and talk out their conflict-like-thing soon, okay? :D

Update ASAP! I love it!
xRaianx chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
great chapter, for some reason I think this strange woman isn't going to be good for kagome's growing temper with inuyasha. Kagome may think this baby is his and that won't be good... that's what i'm thinking, but i'm rambling... can't wait for the next chapter!
the-real-Inu-Girl chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
hey this is really good! i was kinda confused at first (near the end) but i get it now! he-he! but please update! :D i love it.
not always sane chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
Ohhh.. So that's where your going with this. I was woundering what kind of twist you were getting at.
InunKags chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
I Hope That Inuyasha and Kagome Can Straighten Things Out Soon!

Also Im Really Curious To Who The Mysterious Lady Is At The End.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
BoredGirl17 chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
Who's that? I think its Rin but when you think about it Rin looks 8 and plus the 3 years then that would put her at 11. So who is it? And they have a brother so I don't know.
crimsontears chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
i loved this chapter well the story actually in general and cant wait to read the next chapters keep up the good work
InunKags chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Hi I Would Like To Say That I Absolutely Adore Your Story!

Im Soo Ready For Inuyasha To Tell Kagome About Submitting To Him!

I Love Where Your Going With The Story and I Hope You Hurry and Update!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
not always sane chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Well.. That was sertenly... EXSTITING to say the least. I need to open a window now
xRaianx chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
great chapter!
not always sane chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
Ahhhh thank god for well writen storys. I thought I'd never find one.