Reviews for Some Industrial Light and Magic
Ar-Kaos chapter 1 . 6/30
great story, imaginative and fun. thanks for sharing :)
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 3/13
This was a great shot. My problem was that Hermione was out of character after the party was over. I mean, I feel like there could have been a better way for Hermione to charm Harry's pants off however I love the idea of the costumes -and Ron didn't come up again-and you didn't go all the way and made it M! There was all this build up and the end was truly anti-climatic.
jupimako chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Hehehehehehe! That was awesome.
Lunaris-wind chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Rons's ignorance was great, but not nearly as amazing as the dialogue between Harry and Hermione. Loved it, and thanks for writing.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Ooooh, sneaky! *EVIL GRIN*
lordblink chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Each time I've read this one, I've thoroughly enjoyed it every time.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Cute story! Of course, Ron totally misses what Hermione was going for, but all the better for the two of them I suppose.

Great story,

Cheers!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Excellent
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
loved it :D specialy all the testing ;)
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
LOL brilliant all the way around LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Your muse is very moody, living you litter the place with witty, halve finished storys.
She also has a lot of mischief up her sleeve and she is definitly somehow related with Hermione.
And she has much to much control over you, i can see that.
Is she, apart from bright, also pretty?

No offense meant
I just wonder how someone can have so many brilliant ideas, put them in pictures and a moving set and translate all those scenes in imaginable words?.
And all that in the always to short free time?
You must be a addict in writing as I'm one in reading then.
Your in my top 5 list.
With your newer stuff i cant cope because i don't know the story (yet).
At the moment i have to much fun wit HP-World witch i plunged in only 15 month ago.

See ya
NuitTombee chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Yet another of you nice little one-shot re-read. :3
fringeperson chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I salute and applaude you! Brilliantly done and hilarious as well!
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awesome!
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow, this was awesome! I love Harry Potter and I also absolutely adore Star Wars. It was cool how you actually fit in SW quotes in this story. I had to laugh so bad at "Do you think that a princess like her and a guy like me...- NO!".