Reviews for The Lost Boys
bjq chapter 15 . 1/23
SPECTACULAR
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
sure would LOVE to see you complete this one
bjq chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
awesome
please update soon
what a small world
serena23 chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
Please update this story. I love reading it and can't wait to find what happens next
Karen19 chapter 16 . 1/14/2015
Great story, would like more if it.
lmill123 chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
I just discovered your story and I would love if you finished it. It sounds like Logan has some major issues, one of them being anger. Maybe he left the Marines because he wasn't quite stable. It's clear that he resents Gibbs and in fact all of Tony's family. It also sounds like he is blaming Tony for the way he was raised. As for Tony's mother, it really sounded like she never even saw a doctor in the ER but rather a PA or an intern. Unless the cops were paid off, with her droping dead so quickly after being attacked there is no way his fathers partner should not have been charged with murder. It also sounded like the partner had a lot of help or else the accountants and the bank would have discovered his crimes years before.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
More please this is very good:)
Deleted18 chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
This is such an awesome story and I'm really sad that you seem to have abandoned it. I hope you come back to it one day.
Leonora Chris chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
i actually can't help but wonder if the guy isn't really tony's son or he is tony's son and some evil dude.
now that would be different kind of drama there...just because tony is who he is, who's to say his son
(who was not raised by him) wouldn't be twisted creature,
with the way his mother/family is and grandpa dinozzo as well... and who knows how many other blood relatives..
and add possible traumas there as well... (marine duh)
i just get that kind of "feeling" from him, of course i'm most likely completely wrong.
..yeah...i can't wait to see if you'll finish this story...ever...
Leonora Chris chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
don't care much about ziva and mcgee parts and tony's son only makes me want to pull my hair out, almost as badly as with ziva around, but other than those teeny tiny little details, this story is so far pretty alright...such a shame it's not finished...
Scat210 chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
I would have liked to have seen how this story panned out, I'm not sure about Logan, he's certainly got a bug up his arse & poor old Tony is getting caught in the middle. I'm assuming something was going to happen by them not waiting for Gibbs to find them?
1sunfun chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Nice.
kids7hot2 chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
This story is great! I realize that it has been a while since you last updated this story but I would like to see how this ends.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I like Happy Tree Friends :) My sister refuses to watch it after I showed her 3 seconds of my favorite episode... I laughed when she told me to pause it and get off her computer. Really good story so far. Who knew Tony could play piano? *grins*
dr3 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
That ending was just great ;p