Reviews for The Lost Boys
Karen19 chapter 16 . 1/14
Great story, would like more if it.
lmill123 chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
I just discovered your story and I would love if you finished it. It sounds like Logan has some major issues, one of them being anger. Maybe he left the Marines because he wasn't quite stable. It's clear that he resents Gibbs and in fact all of Tony's family. It also sounds like he is blaming Tony for the way he was raised. As for Tony's mother, it really sounded like she never even saw a doctor in the ER but rather a PA or an intern. Unless the cops were paid off, with her droping dead so quickly after being attacked there is no way his fathers partner should not have been charged with murder. It also sounded like the partner had a lot of help or else the accountants and the bank would have discovered his crimes years before.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
More please this is very good:)
Deleted18 chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
This is such an awesome story and I'm really sad that you seem to have abandoned it. I hope you come back to it one day.
Leonora Chris chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
i actually can't help but wonder if the guy isn't really tony's son or he is tony's son and some evil dude.
now that would be different kind of drama there...just because tony is who he is, who's to say his son
(who was not raised by him) wouldn't be twisted creature,
with the way his mother/family is and grandpa dinozzo as well... and who knows how many other blood relatives..
and add possible traumas there as well... (marine duh)
i just get that kind of "feeling" from him, of course i'm most likely completely wrong.
..yeah...i can't wait to see if you'll finish this story...ever...
Leonora Chris chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
don't care much about ziva and mcgee parts and tony's son only makes me want to pull my hair out, almost as badly as with ziva around, but other than those teeny tiny little details, this story is so far pretty alright...such a shame it's not finished...
Scat210 chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
I would have liked to have seen how this story panned out, I'm not sure about Logan, he's certainly got a bug up his arse & poor old Tony is getting caught in the middle. I'm assuming something was going to happen by them not waiting for Gibbs to find them?
1sunfun chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Nice.
kids7hot2 chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
This story is great! I realize that it has been a while since you last updated this story but I would like to see how this ends.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I like Happy Tree Friends :) My sister refuses to watch it after I showed her 3 seconds of my favorite episode... I laughed when she told me to pause it and get off her computer. Really good story so far. Who knew Tony could play piano? *grins*
dr3 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
That ending was just great ;p
obsessive360 chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
I like this, but wouldn't Tony be trying to teach Jeth Italian. If so, he'd probably call Tony Nonno. And what's with the kid's name? What's the big secret deal of whatever! I really want to know what's going on. Update soon, please!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
love the name Logan and MW character in DA.

My name's Lance Corporal Logan McKenzie US Marine Corps. Wow Tony has a kid he never knew about that's in the Marines. And His kid has a kid. And they named him Jethro.

Ziva cast a suspicious eye over Tony's attire, "I was unaware it was dress-down day Tony," she smirked.

Tony looked down at what he was wearing – a washed-out Ohio State sweatshirt, baggy, ripped jeans splattered with paint and an old pair of sneakers that were almost worn through. Wow he's really dressed causal.

Abby noticed one major difference - While Tony was always quick to cover up his feelings, even now, with that mask of his, all smiles and false bravado, Logan did no such thing. For a marine he was quiet, contemplative and quite reserved, much like how Tony was on the few very rare occasions where let his guard down.

In essence, Abby believed that Logan was Tony without that mask, without that emotional barrier. And that seemed to confirm what Abby had always suspected - Something had to have happened to Tony to make him that way. So true.

"I'm not ready to be a Great-Grandfather!" Gibbs blurted out, a note of panic in his voice. Loved Gibbs reaction. Does that make Vance the overbearing landlord then? Yes it so does. SO THAT MAKES JACKSON A GREAT GREAT GRANDDAD. Loved when JAck and Gibbs were talking. And Jack refereed Tony as Gibbs "kid".

Wow Gibbs listening to G-n-R thats different.

i KINDA DIDN'T LIKE AT FIRST THE FACT THAT Logan DIDN'T WANT OR LIKE THE IDEA of Gibbs BEING WITH THEM IN NY. I get that he wanted to it to be just them getting to know Tony family. But if he know Tony them he would understand why Gibbs was there. He was/is just looking out form Tony from Sr. If he was there for the Gibbs and Tony conversation. Then he would know and understand why Gibbs is concerned or looking out for Tony.

Hmmm...

Now I think there is something about Logan. Why is he so against Gibbs. Gibbs knows the area. They should just wait. They will probably wind up getting more lost. Poor Tony. Its like he has to choose between Gibbs and Logan. Hope for Tony's sake Logan will be able to get along with Gibbs. Tony can't lose Gibbs just b/c he has a son that doesnt like Gibbs.

wish you would continue some time

And is there any relation with Jackson and someone from Logan's family. How did he come up with the name Jethro for his son.
Madances chapter 16 . 6/6/2011
I hope that you get time to finish this story. I have been waiting for months. Pleaeeessse! Tracy
Dreamer22 chapter 16 . 4/2/2011
I am really enjoying this story thus far and I really really really hope you update this soon I want to read more!