Reviews for The Fire in His Fingertips
Julia451 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I just LOVE Mai's and Zuko's banter in this!
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Excuse me while I squeal and die from the sheer cuteness and in character ness of thia delightful, beautiful chapter.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Aw, I love these two so much. :))
Alabaster86 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I recall reading this on dA...it's lovely and wonderfully in character. Thanks for sharing this piece with all the Maiko fans out there.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Lovely! So well done, I could really picture all of it in my head as I read it.
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is probably my favorite Maiko fic out there. So fluffy, but still in character :) Love it!
SrpiaEahn chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Loved it! You write the characters well :)

- Sera
the Leander chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is lovely. Incredibly well-written and sweet, with obviously a lot of care put into it and just... guh. Your characterization was great and the interaction was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed this.
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
OH WOW this was absolutely breathtaking. I didn't used to like Maiko AT ALL but after reading this, my ind has changed. I really do see a different light to her character, and I think you captured every aspect of it brilliantly. It was nice seeing that Azula's human, too - with her voice groggy as she woke up. The thing about Mai loving it when Zuko firebended was excellent. All of it was, actually. You're such a terrific writer!
Orchisse chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
SO FLIPPING ADORABLE AURI.

This was such a lovely pleasure to read. You've got Zuko and Mai's characters down. And their interaction was so believable - I kept imagining them in my head as I read along. *squee*

MOAR AVATAR FICS FROM YOUUU.
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
gREAT story
ishxallxgood chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Super cute. You captured them very nicely.
Jayadragon chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
that was great, i love their characters and you captured them wonderfully. and the cussing was very appropriate. haha this was very amusing.
Kimjuni2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Ahh i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Ofcourse i added a comment on DA as you know, but I to do it again! so awesome job!
Aussie-Muggle chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Delightfully in character and very amusing. I enjoyed this very much.