Reviews for Her Normal Life
ProtectoraofmiLuna chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Please pleas please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE! Do a sequel, pretty please it's just to good a story not to!
Sayahisagi01 chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Wow i feel like I'm in the story since that's my real name. So far I'm really enjoying it and i hope love it even more.
SnowBloodandEbony chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
AWESOME! if you dont update soon i'll hate you forever. keep that in mind

alex x
Randomness chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Yes, let's just follow the stranger into a dark, deserted room XD like it so far
Julia chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
great story *blush for no reason* lol :/D

Backlash Button chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
this story was kinda, sorta mary-sue-ish
ILuvZero and Pocky yum chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
awesome ending. I think a sequel would be interresting
Tobalerone chapter 12 . 7/4/2010
WOW! YOU USED ALL THE IDEAS I GAVE YOU! WATER POWERS,HER GETTING KIDDNAPPED, REN ZERO AND AIDOU NEEDING TO SAVE HER O..o AWESOME! WELL UPDATE SOON!
Tobalerone chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
ok here are some ideas:

UMM,she could have the power of water since aidou is ice and kains is fire. umm, the starnger could be rido or some new bad/good guy you made up or something. or you could make it so that amber gets kiddnapped by an other vamp or something and zero, aidou, and ren have to go save her... i dont really know, im just giving some ideas because i know what it feels like to be stuck in a story. that and i want to read the next chap...so good luck with ideas and update soon!
emeraldangel527 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Oh my. Your grammar is... bad. Very bad. I can't even bring myself to finish reading the chapter like this.

Don't change POVs, please. Just stick to one, because you can't do them very well. Aidou seems out of character, too.

Amber is a Mary-Sue. An unsalvagable one, too. I'd recommend starting from scratch for her.

The idea is ok, the plot line is typical fangirl, and the grammar is lacking extremely. If you fix all of the above, I think this will turn out to be decent-ish.
Kriaseila chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
There's a lot of grammar and spelling errors... There's places you should commas, spaces, capitals. AND Stay in one tense. It's confusing. If you're using Microsoft or even the internet, leave your spell check on. You'll see all the spelling errors underlined in red.

Hope this criticism helps~

Good luck and keep going!
Tobalerone chapter 10 . 6/16/2010
OMG! WHO IS THE STRANGER? UPDATE SOON!
Tobalerone chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
YAY! AWESOME! SO REN CAME INTO VK! HOW WILL SHE REACT WHEN AMBER TELLS HER EVERYTHING (HER BEING A VAMP, ZERO ASKING HER OUT, ECT.) HOW WILL HER BROTHER REACT WHEN HE FINDS OUT THAT ZERO ASKED AMBER OUT? UPDATE SOON!
starlightbookworm chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
Hey thanks for the help , I know my grammer is really bad, it is just not something I am very good at :-) we all have some kind of fault. anyway thanks for reading my story :-)

Starlightbookworm
TheChrysalis'Whispers chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
Don't worry it's not lame. But there were some mistakes that i want to point out,

First, sometimes you forget to add comma between sentences and full stops, for instance,

The head master asks how i got here and i tell him he nods.

The head master asks how i got here and i tell him, after hearing me he simply nods.

And also i noticed that you also forgot to capitalize the Academy's name, cross{Cross}

Also there was a sentence,

I saw a man he looked around 30

I saw a man and he looked around thirty or 30.

I'm so sorry, i know that i'm really bringing you down. you just have to watch out for punctuation mistakes and everything else seems to be fine.

Hey, i'll tell you something. I haven't paid this much attention to even my stories, so cheer up.

~H.O.T~