Reviews for Sisters of God
Misunderstooddhampir chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
I'm sad you stopped writing this story. I absolutely love it. I think either

1) something bad happens to Katya and she has to go to dimitri and cry and talk to him

-or-

2) Mika should get drunk and Dimitri has to take care of her

I really want you to continue this story! Love it!
Vampire-Lover-Tegs chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
Please keep writing
BooksAndNetflix chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
Yay! Now Katya and Mika need to get Rose and Dimitri together!
vampiresrockroza chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
Ouch that hurt his ego anyways update soon
Do'B chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
i really loved how you wrote this story. rose was portrayed as a responsible, and caring up and coming guardian. i loved how rose took the intiative to stay sober and eddie volunteered to stay sober as well-well done!

i loved how katya spun the bottle haveing it land on mason, i was so sure that this would bring mason and katya togeter, i thought that katya was a bit harsh towards mason the day after the party. poor mason thought that katya was attracted to him and that they would end up dateing. maybe mason should have asked katya when she wasnt feeling so hung over? i hope that katy gives mason a chance.

maybe some match makin g needs to happen, i think that mika, and katya (and perhaps mason and eddie) need to set dimitri and rose up-i think that all they need is a gentle push. while mika, rose and eddies set katya and mason up. i think this would be really cool they can triple date or something!

im happy that eddie and mika hit it off and are now dateing

anyhow i enjoyed reading hopeing you update soon, i want to know what is going to happen next, can you write some pov's, dimitri's or rose or evan mason?
BooksAndNetflix chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
Love the story... You should have Mika and Katya devise a plan to get R&D together! :)
vampiresrockroza chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Hahaha please update soon love it
Do'B chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
again i have enjoyed reading your story, it is differant from others as you have changed the names and circumstance concerning his sister and i really liked this.

i am worried though as dimitri and rose seem to be distant and we are not reading much about her or dimitri? i have always been a strict dimitri and rose fan and i do hope that you join these two characters together.

the party sounds interesting and im wondering what will happen, i do hope that rose remains some what in control of herself and looks out for her friends as she is in training to become a guardian, and in many other stories we always read how rose (who has always been in love with her mentor) gets smashed and flirts with guys only to have dimitri find them out. so yeh i think i would like to read about a responsible rose who is growing up, sure they need to have fun, but with some maturity.

again i have enjoyed reading and look forward to your next update...please soon.
BooksAndNetflix chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Cool story, I'm crossing my fingers for a quick UD! If you have time you should check out my stories:)

BookLuvrr
rangarose chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
this story is definately different...in a good way :)

update soon, cant wait to see what happens at the party
vampiresrockroza chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
update soon love it
Do'B chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
i really enjoyed reading from dimitri's sister's pov, i would like to read more - what is tasha up to? i am not a fan of tasha and i hope that dimitri and rose do end up together. i liked that dimitri's sisters have been made part of your story. please keep writing as i would like to follow your version of va
vampiresrockroza chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
love it update soon
Shes.So.Wasted.Going.Insane chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
really good! Update soon :)
ezza chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
omg, awesome!

But can I plz have more bout rose n dimitri.

Also how does eddie n Mika, and Mason and katya turn out?

it is soo awesome