Reviews for From Bullets To Flowers
ayano chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I love chigusa and rakan pairing very i believe in 2 chap they will be interupted by Narushinge LOL. But nice plot.
MoonAngel103 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
you should definitly contine this story!
Dergun chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
please write more!
Anonymous Sauce chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
you definately should continue! I love this manga too.
Ro chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I also fell in love with the manga, please make another chapter!
Vampirefreak4eterity chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I agree that Chigusa and Raka would be a cute couple. Please write another chapter. I love Chigusa!
valentina knight valentine chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I loooovvveeeee! This series... its awesome! I think you sooo should update: )
Imako Nomi chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
LOL the door opened. I love moments like this. And In the manga...I ttotally wish this had happened! XO rawr! So cute
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Yea,found the manga about 3 or 4(?) years ago but then viz bought a good thing it now caught up to where the online scanners translated(till volume 8 chapter 1 or 2)I bought volume 9 last week!Can't wait till the next chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
luminousSpark chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I love Chigusa x Rakan! I hope you continue this story. It's really lovely. Chigusa with actual feelings is so cute!
fghjgfd chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
XD! Omg i love this fanfic sofar! _ there arnt many silver diamond fanfics DX How sad ;-; id LOVE to see a chapter 2! XD PLEASE CONTINUE!
BunBunBabe chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I have subscribed to this story because I want to see where this goes and on my scale of 1- 10 stars I have to say this is a 10 star story, which is a rarety that I give it out. I hope you write a second chapter I want to see who is entering the room and what will happen next.
all-the-good-ones-get-impaled chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I'd like to see the story go deeper, and have some conflicts. I enjoy Silver Diamond too, but I think not all the volumes have been put to English. It's definitely nice to have some good fanfiction such as this to tide me over. Keep up the wonderful work!
Yuuri-nyan chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I LOVE IT! NEXT ONE, NEXT ONE, NEXT ONE! When will chapter 2 come out? o3o
pixieduster chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Cute story. I'd like to read a second chapter.