Reviews for Fire and Ice
Lana Langston chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Loved this story. You stay true to the personality traits that define Neal and Alex. I enjoyed this captivating perspective on their drastically different people. Well-written! :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
great story!
perfect characterisation, loved alex's pov
allofthestoriesarereal chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is a beautifully written and lyrical piece, and a interesting in-depth look into Alex and Neal. I like the metaphor of fire and ice throughout, and the differences you draw attention to between them. It's hard to find really good Alex fic, so I appreciate this one.
MEENAKSHI SINGLA chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
love Alex..and its a beautifully written..

i like that she don't let people get too close to her..

i just love her..
Kate chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I have read this story more times than I can count. And everytime, I fall in love with it even more. You write so well, and are so right about Neal being like fire. And Alex being like ice. In a good way. I love Alex. I also loved the line, "Dealing with Neal takes a certain amount of delicacy; Fervor, but not too much, and a willingness to bend and bow to Neal's lofty ideals." So true! Thank you for this story. Love it.
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
What a beautifully lyrical and also insightful look at Neal and Alex. Thank you very much for writing it and sharing it.
Shalimar chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
You've done a wonderful job here! This story is just awesome!
costley51 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I like!I love stories from more minor character's points of views. And I like seeing the heart of the characters are. What really motivates them and makes them tick?
breezyyy chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
i really love how you captured Alex, how she is actually the ice and Neal is the fire. story epicness.
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
"Loneliness is a cold mistress, but at least a constant one"

That was absolutely brilliant.
cleared account 02 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
*is squished into a pancake by the weight of this story's sheer awesomeness*
zeurin chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh my gosh. I love this. It's ridiculously perfect. I've never really thought about it like this before, but you're absolutely right. Neal is completely passion and fire. Alex is ice. I swear, you're a genius! :O I love the emotions in this story and how I could feel every bit of Alex's pain. I savored every word on the page, which is a mark of REALLY good writing. :) I hope you indulge in another piece, because this was brilliant!

00tiva0jisbon00 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very interesting, can't wait for the season premiere!
truglasgowgal chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I really liked this.

It's extremely well written, and it immediately drew me in. I love your writing style, and how everything flowed and connected - just, everything about it was amazing.

I'm actually a fan of Alex, so it's sad to see so little fiction about her or that paints her in a 'good' light. I mean, in the sense that she's sort of on Neal's side and not trying to kill him and sabotage him at every turn for ridiculous reasons (even though I loved all their interaction on the show, even while 'butting heads' so to speak).

I love the intrigue and mystery that surrounds the characters and how you captured it, and the links to fire and ice and all their connotations. And yeah... your descriptions and style - it all fits so well together. Made for a great read.

Can't wait to read more from you, keep up the brilliant work.

Traveler of Worlds chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
That was excellent. I love a good rambling introspective. We haven't seen much of Alex yet, but I have already fallen in love with her character. (I would also maybe ship Neal/Alex over Neal/Kate, but that's beside the point.) You captured her voice, and the comparisons were perfect.