Reviews for Karma
lovestarlight19universe chapter 1 . 3/23
*mind blown* _
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I would so love to see exactly what Hashirama did to make Izuna mad enough to do something like this. On the other hand it'd be intresting to see Hashirama in Madara''s postition.
I really liked this one though.
priscel chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
lol! that was so fun and sexy as heck to red :) I love those two together! Thanks so much for writing it!
SmileRen chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
What happened between Hashirama and Izuna?
Sarasa1123 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Loved this! Your the best writer of yaoi I've ever seen. R u gonna make a third story?
Kasumi Michaelis chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
O_O wat did izuna do?
Erun1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
omg so freaking amazing, I loved it! 33
Pokeytehpenguin chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I might be more then a year late reviewing but I needed to point out tha the story is pure and unadulturated awesome!
k1tties12k1tties13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
OMFG! THE END WAS HYSTERICAL! my buddie sent me to this and I have to thank her. AGAIN. It was amazing. Love it, and I honestly dont like yaoi. Great job!
Eat Them chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
i like your picturing of izuna. Wolf in sheeps clothing. By the way, that is jashinest theory you are playing with. "never inflict pain on other without knowing pain yourself"
Midknight Killer chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Priceless ending.

Payback's a bitch, ne Madara? I think it would be amusing if you add a small side story of what Hashirama did to piss off Izuna to make him so experienced in that type of 'playing around'.

This sequel is awesome!

Great story and keep writing!
V chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
It was amazing I loved your first story girl! And the ending w/Izuna made me laugh. One of the best sequals I have read!
Aigue-Marine chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
OMG! How could I not see that you have written a sequel? It's... amesomly amesome Hashirama is so cruel! (But I love him :3)